chapter 1- Ameri and irumas text conversation

Ameri- iruma I want to meet you so you can read fist love memories to me.

Iruma- that's fine Ameri but I'm busy right now maybe some other time.

Ameri- but iruma you have constantly been denying my requests.

Iruma- Im sorry Ameri I've just been busy.

Ameri- I know you have been busy but can't you find some time for me.

Iruma- I know you want to hangout it's just I've been busy.

Ameri- iruma I do want to hangout but with how many times you have refused to hangout I've been thinking your making excuses.

Iruma- Ameri okay I will hangout with you tomorrow.

Ameri- why not today iruma

Iruma- I'm busy today i don't think I'll be busy tomorrow though.

Ameri- okay so tomorrow and you better show up.

Iruma- I wouldn't turn you down Ameri

This is just how I thought I would start out this fanfiction because it's not super romantic yet I thought this would be something that could make me a bit proud of myself. I'm just saying that there's not enough fanfictions of iruma. I wanted to make this to ad to the fanfictions because now there's one more. I'm not saying im doing this for more readers well that is one reason. Im also doing this because I like to do it. I'm saying that iruma x Ameri is probably my favorite ship in anime. I'm just saying I don't ship many characters but the ones I do are kinda weird and less common. I mean I don't like some ships but it's fine. I mean in a way some realationships between some characters just work. I'm not saying this is ment to be against the ships I dislike im just saying I wanted to make a fanfiction of my favorite ship.