❤ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 # 𝟏 ❤

Start from the beginning

He had his gauntlets around him in different parts, fixing the inside of them with different tools that layed all around his desk.

He was wearing a black tank top and grey sweatpants. She noticed that his hair was damp and slicked back. Meaning he showered not too long ago.

Tomomi sighed when she was met with silence. She expected that. She had been doing the same thing for the past few weeks. Announcing herself with his dinner, beign ignored, placing it on his nightstand and just leaving him in silence.

So she thought tonight was no better. But this time, she walked over to his desk and placed his food on top of a cleaned area.

"Not that you would be able to hear me." She mumbled, fiddling with her fingers. "But you should take a break and eat something. I don't want you damaging your health."

Bakugou seemingly ignored her as he kept screwing in loose bolts into his gauntlet. She could hear the rock music playing through the headphones.

She sighed again, deciding to just leave him to it. Only hoping that he wouldn't go to sleep without food.

But just before she could walk away, she felt a hand grab hers gently.

Looking back, she noticed Bakugou was holding her hand. Stopping her from leaving the room.

Tomomi blushed as he gently pulled her towards him. What was he doing?

Bakugou wordlessly pulled her towards him and sat her down on his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her left shoulder. She turned a little pink as he just gave her a quick kiss on her shoulder before taking off his head  phones.

Bakugou then paused his work to hug her for a moment, leaning his head on the back of her shoulder.

"I'm only resting if you're with me." He mumbled, nuzzling his nose into her neck.

"Y-You heard me?" She stuttered out, feeling very sheepish by his actions.

She knew he could be affectionate behind closed doors but never this cuddly. It was almost baffling but very welcoming to her. It made her feel warm inside.

Bakugou let out a tired but deep chuckle as he let out a long sigh of relaxation. "You never noticed how one side of my head phones weren't covering my ear. I only do that when I know you're about to walk in."

"So you do pay attention." Tomomi mumbled shyly, smiling a little as she looked at his hand, which was tangled into hers.

He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb, feeling how soft her skin is. And she smelled like roses and vanilla. Two favorite scents of his on her.

"Of course I do." He mumbled as his lips were pressed on her shoulder. "Don't be a dumbass. I am aware of my surroundings......Gotta be prepared for anything at any time."

Tomomi let out a breathy giggle as she leaned into his hold, relaxing with him. She curiously looked at his drawings and blueprints, wanting to learn about what he was doing.

"What's wrong with your gauntlets?" She asked after  a moment of silence.

"Damn trigger is too loose." He grumbled. "Also the wires are a bit twisted and most of the circuts are fried from last week's hero training."

Tomomi stayed quiet as he began ranting about the entire thing.

"I want to get new parts for it and maybe built new ones but I don't have the time to got to Tokyo to get it." He explained further. "There's this workshop there that sells all that I need for it but the timing never works in my favor."

Tomomi nibbled her bottom lip a little. Maybe there was some way she could help him. She could get them for him.

She'll have to think how she could do this secretively. It will be like a surprise for him.

"But enough about that, for now." He interrupted his thoughts.

He stood up and carried Tomomi in his arms bridal style, making her squeal adorably in shock by his sudden actions. Bakugou carried her all the way to his bed, kicking off the blanket and placing her in his bed.

Once he did that, he climbed into bed with her, covering both of them in his blankets and immediately cuddled her by wrapping his arms around her waists and burying his face in the crook of her neck.

Tomomi smiled a little, circling her arms around his shoulders and gently started raking her long nails through his now flat, soft and wavy blonde hair ( courtesy of the shower he had ), feeling him take a deep breath and exhaling against her neck.

"You still have dinner." She reminded in a quiet voice.

Bakugou just grumbled and pulled her closer to him as his eyes closed. "I'll reheat it later." He mumbled sleepily before his eyes closed completely.

Seeing as he was now asleep, Tomomi couldn't help but smile at him. He was a big and scary man to the others but behind all of that, he was hardworking, super smart and gentle.

And moments like that always reminded her just how human Bakugou really was.

Letting him sleep, she began humming a soft song. Allowing him to deeply sleep to her voice.

Seeing as there was no way out of this, she began falling asleep with him.