Betrothed Au

10 year old Marinette was looking around the room, she was in a silk black dress that reached the ground, black sleeves that went from her elbow down, gold sandles that wrapped around her legs that reached her shin, on her right fore arm she had a golden bracelet.

her black that had natural blue highlight was in a half extravagent bun the rest cascadeds down in waves to the middle of her back, she had wispy bits of her hair framing her face, small beads arrayed the top of her head, she had the ladybug miraculous still on her

marinette's pov

i was so nervous today, it was a betrothal ceremony to me and the demon prince Damian Al Ghul heir of the league of assasins we have been training together since we were babies.

and i am the great guardian of the miraculous box from the guardians of the miraculous. When i as a baby i was left on the doorstep of the League of the assasins and raised by Sabine the younger sister of lady Shiva, Talia Al Ghul decided since when i was a baby that i would be betrothed to Damian and today is the ceremony.
now here i am waiting for sabine to take me to the main hall that is going to be where ceremony is going to be held

5 mintues later (3rd pov)

Sabine walked in and is shocked at how gorgeous Marinette looked as she was standing in front of a floor length mirror nervous but stood proud as she turned her head to sabine and nodded.

Sabine walks to her and took marinettes hand as they walked out of the bedroom towards the league hall were everyone was waiting for them.

Damian stood at the front of the hall in the formal assasins attire as he was waiting for his best friend not that he would ever admit it. He was nervous as well he was unconciously tapping his right foot.

As the doors slowly opened everyone was gobsmacked at how angelic Marinette loooked in the dress, as she walked up to the front she turned to damian and nodded as damian couldnt stop looking at her then, Talia spoke making damian and marnette jump and turn to look at her.

Talia's cold harsh voice sent shivers down both their spines making them feel cold to the bone, Talia handed damian and then marinette a goblet full of glowing liquid to drink from.
It went down really smooth and tasteless surprising the both of them cause they thought it would be thick and taste terrible but it wasnt.

10 seconds later Marinette is shuddering holding her head in pain, as both of the kids had a sharp pain in the back of their heads is aching more then stubbling as Marinette is holding her left arm in pain the same is happening to Damian but he is holding his right arm

during all this that is happening Talia is chanting in a unknown language getting louder and louder, the pain happening to both Damian and Marinette is excruciating, The pain happening to their head getting so painful that they are very slowly loosing conciousness.

Talia is chanting so much that she loosing breath along with her voice, just as Marinette and Damian are about to colapse the chanting stops. Talia is panting as she says one last thing before they loose conciousness she says "swear it swear it to yourself to each other and only each other" after she says that she walks to her chamber to rest cause the ceremony took alot out of her.

That is what they do before the both of them fell passing out from the pain, What they didn't know is that was the last time they saw each other as Sabine takes marinette to paris. There is a black mark with gold outlining it on her left arm of a crown around a dagger and angels wings on both sides

8 years later (Marinette's pov)

i woke up early then got dressed in a v neck grey skivvy with a black leather jacket, black skinny ripped jeans and black ankle high heel boots, i put my long hair in a messy high ponytail i got my small golden angel wings necklace.
that was given to me by damian of my 10th birthday 2 months before the betrothal ceremony and then moved to Paris where the last 8 years of hell happened.