Chapter 06 || Suspension

P a r k    S a r a    P O V .

As I rush into the University building, my bad luck comes into action again. It's been a bad day already, first I slept in and couldn't even have breakfast as it was getting too late and I didn't want to miss Mr Kim's class. I'm weak in anatomy part and I can't afford to cut on my classes just because I couldn't wake up on time.

Well, anyways so thanks to my bad luck, I missed the bus too, and now I meet Park Jimin in the hallway. I admit it was my fault for not looking and running into him like a blind person, but I have a good reason for that! He comes late almost every day, while I'm a punctual person, so it was freaking me out to lag behind my schedule and I might've miscalculated the distance and time I needed to stop before I bump into him.

He hisses, turning into me with a glare which soon gets replaced by an amused look, "Am I suddenly on time?" He raises his eyebrows, checking his phone and smirks, "Or maybe our good girl is late today. What's the reason madam?"

"Talking crap all the time." I mutter, shaking my head as I decide to ignore his presence and head towards our class.

He clicks his tongue, grabbing my arm and stops walking, making me stop as well as he turns me around and smiles, "Let's ditch class today. It's not all the time you come late."

"No, thanks." I say, pulling my arm back as I going my way. It's all Jungkook's fault, he could've called me to wake me up and I wouldn't be late. I sigh deeply hearing footsteps following behind me and faint whistling from the guy, making my blood boil.

"What do you want?!" I lash out at him, "I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Not even to the class?" He chuckles coyly. "Don't be mad princess. Even though you look hot when you're mad at me, it's not really good for your health."

"Can you shut-"

"No, but I know a way you can make me shut up." He grins and leans closer to me, placing his arm next to my head on the wall behind me, "Those lips, sweetheart. I miss how they taste."

I glare at him, pushing him away and storm to the class while he sighs softly, following behind me without uttering another word. I slide the door open after taking a deep breath, and the whole class looks at us including Mr Kim.

"Good morning sir, I- I'm so sorry for being late."

"Sara," He nods, "I didn't expect you to be late, especially with him. Tutoring and helping each other out is okay, but I don't really think it's appropriate for decent girls like you hanging out with guys like Jimin."

I blink a few times, staring at our professor who gives me a disappointed look, more of a dirty one, while the students are busy murmering to each other, probably about how me and Jimin are not in a relationship now but still we're found together at times.

"I'm sorry if this comes off as rude or anything, but you're a teacher, focus on teaching. Who Sara or any of your students is hanging out with shouldn't bother you." Jimin says in a serious tone of voice.

"Jimin, shut-"

"And just so you know," He continues ignoring my little whisper in between, "She got late because of me. I dropped my wallet on the way, so Sara stopped to help me. Is it enough for you ignore her this once instead of providing filter check about her life that surely doesn't concern you?"

There goes my scores for the semester...

I glare at Jimin, nudging his side with my elbow and look at Mr Kim who looks flushed embarrassed. I smile nervously, nibbling on my lower lip, cursing at my fate as I bow to him, "I'm really sorry sir, I wasn't hanging out wi-"