~|Part Seven~ The Truth|~

~ Faith ~

"Klaus Mikealson"

I froze as that name left her mouth.

If my brother knows about Elena he must know I have been alive this whole time. Shit I can't and will not see him after he left me and never tried to find me.

" But he didn't come to find Elena" the witch spoke after we sat in silence just listing to Elena breath heavily.

I shot my gaze up to her and look at her yet still pale face.

" What do you mean" I asked with caution in my voice.

" Don't you know" she asked with confusion.

" Know about what" I snapped at her showing my angry through my voice.

" Your family knows your are alive they have been looking for your this whole time. They sent me here to seek you out to see if you were are here for Elenas blood but when I got here I heard you were protecting her instead. I haven't told them yet but when I do there gonn-"

I didn't let her finish as I snapped her neck and watched her dead body fall to the ground. I felt like the world fell into slow motion.

I mean if she would of told them about me they would come here and try to make up for leaving me to be killed or stuffed in a coffin for over a millennium.

I don't even want to see there faces after what they did to me it unforgivable. They always protected each other but when I need help they leave me hanging.

I laid my back onto the lockers and slid down till I was sitting on the ground.

Stefan ran in looking at the scene in front of him. He looked at the bodies then me then Elena.

I looked up at him as his eyes meet with mine I couldn't look long before I vamped speed out of there as fast as I could.

I ran into the woods and wouldn't stop running. All the past memories of my family coming all back to memory from the saying " Always and Forever" to leaving me for dead.

After all these years and they never tried to find me why now why after so long try to find me.

I kept running tell there was no more air left in my lungs as I fell to the ground. I curled up bring my knees to my chest and wrapping my arms spurns my knees as I let the tears run down my face.

" Why" I shouted. " why now why can't they just leave me alone. I would be better without them" I shouted while the tears ran down my face. Just why must the now want to find me after leaving me.

I closed my eyes and let the pain I feel come to the surface. I have been holding it down for to long and its eating me alive.

I can't keep pushing my feelings to the side if I keep doing that it will lead me to turn my humanity off and a tribrid with its humanity off would be deadly.

I sat and just let everything out before it started to pour not cause of me this time but because of the weather.

I just sat there and felt the rain drench me with water not caring since I don't get cold. I stayed there for an hour before I decided to head back to the Bennett house.

I ran back and jumped through the window we're I was meet with a concerned Stefan.

"Elena told me what the witch said. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR AN ORIGINAL" he shouted at me.

" WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU STEFAN THAT I AM PART OF THE MOST POWERFUL FMAILY TO EXISTS AND THAT MY FAMILY LET ME BE PUT TO SLEEP FOR OVER A THOUSAND YEARS" I shout it all with only one breath.

He stopped dead in his tracks as he was pacing in my room.

" I'm sorry " he said looking down at the ground while taking a seat on my bed.

" it's fine honestly just I don't consider myself a Mikealson after what happened to me" I said taking a seat next to him.

" So is it true what Elena told me that they are coming to Mystic falls in search of you".

Even I can't answer that I don't know if the witch told them I'm here or not but since I killed her the might come looking themselves.

" I don't know honestly but if they do I won't be here. I can't deal with them after they left me for dead and I sure as hell don't wanna here the soppy apology".

He nodded his head not saying anything else.

We sat in silence for some time before we both looked up at each other at the same time. We just kept staring not peeling each other eyes off one another before we both leaned in and kissed.

We broke away after a couple of seconds and looked at one another before we collided our lips together again feeling the kiss.

His tongue invaded my mouth as we started to makeout.

He pushed me down onto the bed as we started to kiss more with desperation like we both needed each other more then ever.

I started to slowly take off his shirt but it was taking to long so he took it off while I took my own shirt off leaving me in only a bra.

He looked down at my breast examining them before indulging my lips once more.

I know this is wrong since he has a girlfriend but I can't stop I want this and I want Stefan......
_____________________________________

Hey readers,

Here is a little spicy charter I wanted to post since I didn't have much romance in it yet so I wanted to add it in.

Do u guys have any specific people you want Faith to date or fall in love with —————>