~|Part three- Hangout|~

~Faith POV~

I woke up around two pm. Just great already starting the day off in a negative way.

I was up all night long trying to catch some fresh human blood but all I could think about was my past and family.

I really needed to find them but another part of me wonders why did they never try to find me or try to save me from Dahlia.

I don't even wanna think about it anymore I just want to let go and have fun and get drunk and forget about it all.

I slowly got out of bed and headed down stairs to look for some coffee that I was in desperate need for.

To my pleasure Shelia had made a fresh pot all for me. I'm really starting to like her a lot. Even though I just met her I can already tell she is a very trustworthy person.

I walked over and seen the note she had left me next to the coffee pot.

Faith,
I made you a fresh pot of coffee since I figured you would need it. Bonnie and I have some family business to attend to so we won't be back tell tomorrow morning. Please don't burn down the house well I'm gone.

- Sincerely Shelia

A wicked idea just came to my mind. Since Sheila and Bonnie our gone I could totally throw a part tonight.

Of course I would have to clean up the mess before they get back but that's what compelling is for. To get people to do the dirty work for you.

I smirked before I realized I only have an hour before I have to met Stefan and Damon and I need to look hot if I'm going to hangout with the goddess.

I decided to take a quick shower to get any smell off me I had from last night.

I vamped speed up stairs and into the bathroom. I don't even care about the coffee anymore I only care about looking hot.

I turned the shower on and quickly stripped the clothes I had on and tossed them into the laundry basket and stepped into the shower.

I quickly scrubbed my body down with the lavender soap bar and quickly washed my hair with the new shampoo and conditioner set I bought yesterday while shopping.

Once I was done I shut off the water and wrapped a towel around my wet and cold body and walked over to the mirror.

I had to wipe it down a little since the steam from the shower fogged it all up.

I blow dried and flat ironed my hair then started to do my makeup. I did a really lite touch of makeup on my face since I didn't really need much thanks to my vampier genes.

I looked through my bags of clothes trying to find something to wear. I'm now regretting not hanging them up last night, big mistake!

I found a cute black crop top that went nicely together with these light blue ripped jeans I found. I also pulled out black Adidas tennis shoes to tie my outfit all together.

What can I say I have very good taste in clothing and shoes.

I didn't waste anytime walking out the door. I didn't want to be late.

It took sometime and by time I mean over an hour to find we're the Salvatore boarding house was. Ugh, great now I'm over half an hour late.