10 The Casket girls.

Mulai dari awal

The hooded figure, than cleaned their sword and pulled down the hood to reveal a woman. She turned to face the girls who stumbled backwards, scared.

"Bonjour les amis, je suis Eden et je suis là pour vous emmener à la Nouvelle-Orléans en toute sécurité. Je ne laisserai personne te faire du mal, promis." Eden says, with a kind smile and the woman nod before Eden leads them away from the scene.

"Those 4 from the 23 grew up to be renowned authors and storytellers, and had spread word of the angel that saved them. A warrior female who slaughtered the men that dared to take advantage of them. After stories of a new blonde warrior came to be and I was happy, their were more people caring enough to help.

The Casket Girls legend lives on, now celebrated in typical New Orleans fashion with stylish costumes and supernatural flair. It's a yearly reminder of how woman can be oppressed by selfish men and how they can triumph when brave enough to fight for themselves."

Present Day

I stand in front of my bedroom mirror, groaning when I am unable to zip the dress I had chosen to wear. A knock on the door startles me and I turn to see Klaus smirking at my misery.

 "Would you like some help?" he asks

"Yeah well, I can't reach even with my long arms" I joke and he smiles before walking. He places his hands on my hips and teasingly moves them up to the zip, me rolling my eyes at the hybrid.

"Allow me." he whispers lowly in my ear. I feel his fingertips brush against the skin of my back, as they pull the zipper up and then buttons it. I inhale, staring at Klaus's eyes through the mirror as his hot breath fanned my neck.

"Thanks. Not too many pregnant Casket Girls, I guess." I say

"You look stunning" he whispers

"Thank you" I say. He then leans in and pecks the skin of my neck before walking away.

At the compound, I stand with Klaus and Marcel as they rant upon Davina's absence.

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. Our secret weapon has escaped." Klaus says

"She wouldn't just leave. She knows the witches want her back." Marcel says

"No they don't. Agnes is dead." Eden says, but the two ignore her.

"Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition." Elijah says as he enters the room.

"What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?" Eden would've revealed it was her who told but where was the fun in that. And besides, these people were treating her like a slave.

"I have no idea where Davina is, or why she ran away. Can I suggest you take a step back?" Elijah says threateningly.

"I can assure you I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way. She's suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense." Again with the fucking harvest. Dad.

"That child, to whom you refer to so affectionately, is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stop her from destroying us? In fact, destroying all we've worked for? No, if she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy." Klaus says and Eden facepalms at the man's dramatics.

"She is a friend, Klaus." I say

"Well, let's hope so. Lucky for you, I know how to get her back. Follow my lead." Klaus says. And Eden walks out to, not before internally chanting.