Part-2

Sorry for the late update Guys but will try to update soon the new chapter after completing the target...

Silent reader if u don't want to vote then plz don't read also... Stay away

I didn't rechecked it so pardon my mistakes

----------------------------

Vansh's Pov:

6 years... It's been 6 years when I last saw her... And now again after 6years I saw her...

Maybe with time many things changed but one thing isn't change and that is her innocence... Her innocence is something which always made me fall for her...

Her those beautiful eyes, her innocent face... I was thinking about my deal with Chang when I noticed that the flowers are disorganized and when I yelled at the girl I saw that it's only she...

Whom I loved 6years ago but what she did I can never forget her... We loved each other immensely but for that mistake we broke up... Even though sometimes I missed her but I didn't want to be in a relationship again....

Kabhi kabhi aesa hota hain ki hum kisiko beinteha mohabbat karte hain lekin uske sath rehne ki jo chahat hoti hain wo mit jati hain...

I love her so much but I don't want to stay with her....

Pov ends....

Vansh was thinking about this in his garden when somebody kept her hand on his shoulder

Vansh turned behind and saw his mom Uma

V: aray mom

U: yes... What were u thinking?

V: nothing

U: how was your deal

V: it was good

U: And how was the party planer?

V(shocked): mom!

U(smiles): Vansh I am your mom... I know u better then you know yourself.... Angre told me everything... I know Vansh that still now u have feelings for her but for your work u always divert this topic... But Vansh u should move on na beta

V: Mom plz... I don't want to talk about it... I am very tired so I am going to sleep

U: ok go

Then Vansh went to his room.. And Uma was staring at the sky

U: Look Ajay what your son is doing... For us he is sacrificing his life, his happiness....his friends are leading their life happily with their father's money and he is working hard for us...

After u Vansh is the one for whom we never felt that our business is so difficult... He is controlling everything just like u...

But hum sabko samhalte samhalte ye apne aapko bhul gaya

Saying this a lone tear escaped from her left eye

.............................................

Riddhima's Pov:

After 6 years I saw him... He changed a lot.. But one thing isn't change and that is his anger....

Now he is a very big businesses man... Only for his eyes I was able to recognize him otherwise now he has beards also....

In college he used to wear casuals but now he is changed... And Angre is his right hand like college days... Maybe now he is in a relationship with someone or maybe not... I don't know why but after 6 years of our break up still now I feel jealous...