He tells you he loves you.

Luke

Your best friend Luke was at a house party his friend Michael was holding for no reason except for that he wanted to have a party. Luke had asked if you'd go with him but you politely declined as you had to study instead.

You looked up at the clock to see that it was only 8pm.

"The faster we're falling, we're stopping and stalling. We're running in circles again."  Your phone sang causing you to jump slightly.

You pick up your phone to see that Luke is calling you. You groan slightly and slide your finger along the screen to answer.

"Luke I'm trying to study, make it quick." You sigh.

"Hey, um okay Y/N, I really hate to bother you but...can you pick me up? Michael's parents decided to show up so everyone has to leave."

"Are you drunk? Because I'm not taking you home in my parents car if you're going to throw up everywhere."

"No I'm not drunk, I promise." He replied.

"Fine, I'll be there in ten Lukey. Kay?"

"Okay Y/N." He said and you could practically hear him smile from the other end.

"See you soon." You say, ending the call as you get up off the bed and grab a sweater.

You pull up outside Michael's house ten minutes later and see Luke sitting on the sidewalk playing Tetris on his phone.

"Hey loser! Get in!" You shout and a smirk  appears on his face.

Luke stands up and gets in the passenger seat of your parents' car, you smile at him and he returns the smile.

"Just back to  your place I'm guessing?" You ask.

"Yup, sorry for bothering you. I knew you were studying but the only person I actually wanted to see tonight was you." He said blushing slightly, you could feel your cheeks heat up as soon as he said it.

"O-oh...And er...Why might that be?" You ask him nervously. You'd always wanted to be more than a best friend to Luke, ever since he first said Hi to you on the first day of High school you wanted to be with him.

His face turned a darker shade of pink and he turned to look out the window.

"Well...actually there was something I wanted to...t-tell you."

"R-really? Well...I'm right here...soooo g-go for it" You say trying to sound confident.

"R-right....Y/N....Y/N I... I love you Y/N, I am really in love with you." He blushed.

"Wh-what? Luke, you're drunk."

"N-No...I'm not! I really do love you...I always have." He said as he turned to look at you.

"I l-love you...so fucking much." He looked into your eyes and took your hands.

"I really do..." You heard his voice crack as you made eye contact with him.

"I-I...I...love you too...Luke."

"Really?" He said shyly. You nodded in reply and you felt his palms getting sweaty against yours.

"W-will you be...m-my girlfriend...Y/N?" He asked, slightly squeezing your hands.

"Of course...Idiot." You laugh slightly, causing him to smile brightly.

"W-wow...thanks." He laughs, and the space between you and him seems to shrink with every second that passes until finally, the kiss you've been waiting for, for four years, that kiss you were sure you'd never get, happens. And it's perfect, it's all you'd ever hoped it would be. Perfect.