𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 ; 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 ; 𝐒𝐅𝐖

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 ; 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ; self harm mentioned but not actual self harm !
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 [𝐡𝐞/𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲]
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
Mammon sat on the couch in the livingroom twirling around a piece of grimm between his fingers, he was waiting for the human of course. They said they had to do something and couldn't walk with him back home. Sighing he closed his eyes for a few minutes. The door slammed open then closed quickly, startling the poor boy as he sat up with a squeak. There was [name] his uniform coat tightly folded over him as he quickly passed Mammon and up the stairs to his room. He couldn't even say any quippy one liners he had, giving a frown he layed back down, the grimm just laying on the floor.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
That was three days ago, [name] kept to himself inside his room after coming from school. Whenever Mammon passed by he heard laughing and small barks, he got suspicious but trusted [name] to tell him soon, so he let it pass.

[Name] has almost turned into another beel, taking more meat than usual and often seen taking a carrot or two from the kitchen and back to his room. One day he came from shopping with two bags full of toys, he didn't let anyone near him as he hid the tops of the bags away from everyone.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
Mammon frowned as he and his brothers sat at the table, [name] had just left with his plate full of food and not even saying an excuse for leaving. He huffed and got up and went after him, his brothers did nothing to stop him as they were curious to what [name] was hiding in their room. Whatever it was Licifer wasn't happy about finding out soon.

“ Oi! [Name], what gotten into you lately!? ” Mammon banged on the door, shuffling and a few quickly hushed 'shh's and loud yaps and meows could be faintly heard. The boy frowned and waited for the door to open. It only opened slightly for [name] to quickly slip out and close the door behind him “ Hi Mammon! What's wrong? ” He smiled up at him. “ What's wrong? What's wrong is why haven't you been talking to me! ”

[Name] stumbled over their words and just opened the door and went back inside slowly, Mammon grabbed their wrist and in return he was given a loud yelp. He looked shocked but quickly pulled the other back outside the bedroom, pulled away their shirt sleeved and saw numerous red cuts on their hands and wrists. “ Mamon its not what you're thinking! I- ” before [name] could finish he heard a shaky inhale and a hiccup.

Looking up to see Mammon silently tearing up, [name] sighed and grabbed his hand and pulled him inside. Leaving Mammon by the door [name] moved to lift up his bed cover from the floor, clicking a few cages open. Two cats came out of their own individual cage while a small terrier puppy came dashing out and running around, “ There's a bigger dog in the bathroom, he's sleeping I'm pretty sure ”

Mammon came over to [name's] side as he caught the terrier, holding it with one arm as he tried to stroke it, the puppy biting his hand a couple of times and the arm that was holding him up. The white haired boy finally spoke up, but has a soft quiet tone to his voice “ So..the dog gave you the cuts? ” “ More the cats, I told you. You jump to so many conclusions too fast Mammon.. ”

He gave a relived sigh, waiting till the other put the dog down and ingulfed him into a hug. “ I-I missed you..don't keep secrets from me..idiot ” [name] smiled and patted his back, nodding. Guess he'll have to tell Lucifer about this, maybe Satan would want the cats.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄