-_~ Chapter 2 ~_-

I awoke in a cage, in a dim room. I clawed at the door, desperate to escape from this tiny prison.

A door opened on the other side of the room. The security guard came in and over to my cage. He unlocked it and chucked a tiny bundle of something at me.

"Get changed then come on out," he grumbled.

I sighed and unravelled the pile. It was a tiny leather strappy outfit. It was barely an outfit. It barely covered anything at all.

"I can't wear this!" I screamed. I waited a second to listen for a reply.

"Well would you rather be naked?" Someone growls back.

My piercing orbs scattered across the darkened area, looking desperately for the source of the menacing voice. Finally, I see a dim light at the end of the cloak of gloom. A figure walks down slowly, head down and thumbs rapidly tapping away at a Nokia brick phone.

"Um- I- Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Zayn?"

I get a grunt in response. I sigh, looking down at the ground, and then towards the clothes that the beefy man dumped on the cage floor.

"w-w-well can i at least have some privacy?"

"I ain't even lookin' at ya luv." He keeps one hand on the phone, still typing, and lifts the other in a two-fingered salute. Zayn stopped and continued to stare at his brick.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-w-what are you doing Z-z-z-Zayn?"

"None of your beeswax twat."

My face turned a shade of tomato, as I was overcome with embarrassment. I wondered how he'd react when I told him about my 34 phobias. "O-oh." I shrivelled and retreated to the back corner of my dim cage, slowly unpeeling my clothes from my drenched body. A waft of B.O drifted over to Zayn.

"Ew! Yucky, luv!" He turned around and jogged off down the hallway, tweeting and repetitively muttering 'twat' as he went.

As I squelched out of my sweaty jeans I suddenly remembered my art project that was in my back pocket. I grabbed it unfolded it, revealing shark boy hentai that I hand-drew. "Y-y-you're all that I have now, shark boy," I whispered wistfully to myself.

A loud yelp echoed around my room and made me shart in my pants. fearing the worst, i clambered into the lingerie and sat with my legs crossed, awaiting orders.

The beat of Fireflies (the bardcore version, obviously) blasted across the room. Another shadowy person appeared to walk down the hallway. As they got closer, they stopped, still covered in darkness. They leapt into the air and tapped their heels together to the beat of the song.

I jumped in shock and dropped the shark boy hentai. "N-N-N-N-NO!" I shouted as it drifted out of the cage and towards the person playing Fireflies (the bardcore version).

The silhouette used their heels to pick it up, clicking them as they went. "Aye, this some fine work right here," a man with a soothing Irish accent said over Fireflies (the bardcore version).

"T-t-th-t-t-t-t-t-th-t-t-t-th-t-t-thanks... Wait, N-n-n-n-n-n-n-Nigel?"

He emerged from the shadows, the boombox playing Fireflies (bardcore version) over his shoulder, and hentai in his hand. He also sported a Sainsbury's reusable tote bag (£2.99 each!) "nay lass, it's Niall actually," he corrected

"Uh-h, oh s-s-s-sorry,"

"Its fine," he said, all while clicking his heels in time to the pulsing beat (of Fireflies the bardcore version, of course)

My insides fluttered. Nigel-, sorry, NIALL had always been nice to me. Well he wasn't mean to me and that was better than bullying me. I get bullied by everyone in my school so I diagnosed myself with cynical depression. Is that what it's called? I get bashed up so often I also had to diagnose myself with short term memory loss.

"D-d-d-dd-d-d-d-d-d-dd-d-d-do-do-do you like it?"

"Well I tell you what luv, I've never seen a finer work of art in all me life,"

My face burnt with pride, "T-t-th-t-t-h-t-th-tth-th-thanks, I m-m-m-m-mm-mmm-m-made it in art class,"

"I meant yerself luv, but the artworks pretty nice too,"

"uu-uu-uu-uu-uu-uu-uu-uu-uuuu-u-uranus-u-uu-uu-u-uu-uu-u-uu-u-uu-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-uh thanks, heheh,"

"And where were you made?"

"I-i-i-i-i-i-in a t-t-t-t-t-t-t-ttt-t-trench,"

"ay so your one of those girls are ya," he chuckled loudly then, booming over fireflies (the bardcore version)

i giggled nervously, a little snort now and then (that's one of my quirks) "hehe..hehe-h-ehe,"

i suddenly noticed a small squonking noise coming from the tote bag with every leap that Niall took. there was also a slight slopping noise.

"w-w-what is that noise?" i questioned curiously

i noticed Nialls face looking quite rosy. whether it be from the continuous Irish jig or sheepishness i did not know.

"That isn't important luv," he said nervously.

Before I could get another word out of my throat, he turned and bounced out of the room, fireflies (the bardcore version) fading as he got further away.

I sniffled and let out a small whimper, for I had never felt more alone. Now I was alone, somewhere I had never been, somewhere I never knew. I was surrounded by the unfamiliar.

Before I could finish my monologue, I heard a scratching scurry from the corner. A rat bounded out from the shadows, surprisingly wearing the same attire as me.

It stopped and looked around before spotting me. Beads of perspiration ran down my forehead as I was reminded of my musophobia (fear of rodents). The rat lunged at me, its tiny leather costume gliding between the bars of my cage. I shrieked as it spread it's ragged arms and latched itself onto my forehead.

I heard a chuckle from the doorway, "I see you've met Benedict," he growled

The rat, or Benedict, leapt off my face and ran to greet the figure.

The figure walked towards me but my vision was blurring and the last thing I saw before I passed out was the cage door being swung open.

~~~~~~A.N~~~~~~

Omg guys this is turning out so good!! I can't wait to see what happens in chapter three... oh wait I'm the one writing it! LOL! Anyway please vote and comment. This chapter was dedicated to my dead rat, Benedict.

XOXOXOXOXO <3 from sweaty pie uwu