Ha, keep looking. He's mine.

She glanced up to me and gave me an irritated look which made me boil in anger. I scooped closer to Vihaan and said, "Do you need anything?"

She was about to say something when I interrupted, "No. Okay. Well my husband and I still have to enjoy our honeymoon. See you, not." I whispered the last word.

"Let's go honey." I gave a mocking smile and led him out of the store.

"Darling, what was that?" Vihaan teased me. I scrunch my nose in disgust and gave him a look.

"Don't call me that. It's embarrassing."

"Why? You didn't have a problem calling me that?" He smirked.

"Because you were smiling to that woman." I said in an obvious tone.

Again a smirk formed in his face, "Jealous much?"

I rolled my eyes, "Of course I was jealous. I don't like my husband smiling to other woman." I fake frowned.

His expression softened and he cupped my face. "She was just asking directions and I said that I too was a foreigner. But I won't smile at anyone else. Okay?"

I nodded with an innocent look on my face. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

He intertwined our hands and we walked along the street.

♡♡♡

We were walking through the Piazza Navona when I saw a light brown cat near the fountain. It was looking so cute that I couldn't stop myself and ran towards it.

I picked it up in my arms as Vihaan came beside me. I kept caressing it's fur as it was so soft and silky.

"Can you take a picture of us?" I asked Vihaan.

"It's just a cat, Kiara."

"But it's the cute one." I pouted giving a warm look to the cat.

He scoffed but nonetheless took out his phone. I made different poses with the cat.

I extended the cat to Vihaan's arms. He refused to take it but I insisted. Soon he started playing with the cat. He was smiling so brightly at it that a smile broke out in my face. He was giving such a adoring look to it.

"Vihaan." I called out him but didn't got any response as he was busy with the cat. The cat kept its paw in his cheeks.

Suddenly, my mood dropped. I became angry as he was ignoring me for that cat.

Such a slutty cat. Eyeing my husband like that.

I was jealous of the attention it was receiving from my Vihaan.

I quickly took it from his arms and shooed the cat away.

He gave me a confused look. "It clearly doesn't like us. Have some self-respect, Vihaan."

He rolled his eyes before I grabbed his arms, "Let's go."

♡♡♡