Date Night-Fluff🌸

Sorry for not posting lately!! I've been really busy, but I'm back now!!

Requested by LeyanisAbreu

Kojiro's POV

I checked the time as I walked up to the door of our house. "Kaoru~" I called as I unlocked the door and went inside. "Hi love" He said, walking up to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned in until our lips met. "Someone's horny" I said against his lips after pulling away. His face flushed and he looked somewhere else. "I am not, I just missed you." He said, crossing his arms. "I know love," I said, pulling into a hug. He hugged back, and after a few seconds I felt a hand grope my ass cheek, "Well, maybe I am a little bit." He said, smirking. I blushed and pulled away from him, "Calm down, I have plans tonight, and that isn't currently one of them. "Oh?" "Go get dressed nice hun." I said, smirking.

"Looking good." I said, smirking as Cherry walked into our bedroom wearing a tux. "Says you" He said, fixing my tie. I was also wearing a tux, because I booked us reservations at a fancy restaurant. "Let's go" I said, walking out of the front door. Kaoru followed along behind me and I opened his door for him. He giggled and got in, so I closed the door and went and got into my own side. "So where are we going?" He asked. "That's a surprise." I said, smirking. He pouted, "Hey, stop that" I said, kissing his hand. "You need to put this on." I said, grabbing a blindfold out of the glove box. "Why?" "So you can't see where we're going." He sighed and closed his eyes so I could tie the things around his eyes. "Ok, let's go," I said, smiling to myself.

We pulled up around 30 minutes later and I got out of the car to help Kaoru. "Ready?" I asked, grabbing onto his arms to pull him up. Once we were both out of the car I untied the blindfold. "Wait, you didn't.." He said, looking up at the building in awe. "I did," I said, snaking an arm around his waist. "Let's go love, " I said, walking towards the door. When we got inside we were greeted by a woman, who took our names and then led us to a table. "I'll be right back to get you guys drinks" She said before walking away. "What would you like Kaoru?" "Wine" I watched as he looked through the large drinks menu, trying to choose from the variety of wines. "This one" He said, pointing to one on the menu. I looked at it after and decided I'd try the same one, and maybe a different one later. When the lady came back she took our orders and disappeared once again. "Why'd you choose this place?" Kaoru asked, looking at me lovingly. "You've wanted to come here forever." I said, smiling back at him. "I know that stupid gorilla" He said, giggling a little. I reached and grabbed his hand, rubbing my thumb over the back of his hand and then moving it to his wedding ring.

"That looks great" I said as Kaoru began chomping down on his food. "It tastes great too," He said through a full mouth. I chuckled and began eating my own food, noting that it was actually very good. "So I'm guessing you want dessert?" I said, smiling. Once we had both finished our food I stood up, "Come with me" I said, holding out my hand, which he took. "Are you still hungry?" "Is that a question?" I chuckled again and pulled him along with me. "Where are we going?" He asked, allowing me to pull him so he wouldn't get lost in the crowd of people. "We're here" I said, smiling. "The meals I paid for come with all you can eat dessert." I said, kissing his forehead. I swear I could see stars in his eyes as he walked over excitedly to a display. "And we can come back at any point throughout the night." He smirked, "Well looks like i'm gonna have to eat as much as I can before we go home." He said, smirking again. "That takes us to the next part of the surprise." I said, taking his hand once more. "W-wait Kojiro!! I want dessert" He said, frowning. I sighed, "Ok, let's grab a plate and eat, then we'll go."

"Everything there is so goooood" He whined, walking alongside beside me. I smiled and pulled him along with me to an elevator. "Why are we going up?" Kaoru asked, raising an eyebrow. I smirked, "It's a surprise." We walked down a long hallway, stopping in front of a door. "Close your eyes" I said, pulling out a key as Kaoru put a hand over his eyes. I unlocked the door and pulled him inside. "Ok, you're good now" He opened his eyes and looked around, taking everything in. "It's amazing!" He said, falling dramatically onto the bed. "It's so soft!! Ko come here" He said. I chuckled and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside him. He rolled over and faced me, "Why'd you do all this?" I smiled and laid down beside him, staring into his eyes, "Cause I love you" He smirked and kissed me. Kaoru climbed on top of me and began taking off his suit top as the kiss got more heated. "K-kaoru." I managed to get out in between sloppy kisses. "Yeah?" He whispered against my lips. "Let me get our bags first, then we can do whatever you want~" He smirked and got up, licking his lips as I got up too. "Be quick~" He said as I walked out the door.

Leave requests!! And I also have a unit exam in bio today...... so yay me!!