Pumpkin carving-Fluff🌸

Hi, I forgot to mention in the other part, but some parts will be written where Miya lives with Kaoru and Kojiro, but others, like this, will just be normal

Kojiro's POV

"Kaoru come on" I called, waiting for him to come downstairs. "Calm down, I was braiding my hair" He said, rolling his eyes. I smirked and reached out my hand for him to grab. "You look lovely." "Yeah, yeah, you horny gorilla" He said, sticking out his tongue and grabbing my hand. We went outside and got into the car, heading out to pick up the children. "Is Shadow coming?" "Nope, said he has a date with Oka tonight" I said, smirking. I pulled up to Reki's house, where the boys said they'd meet us. "Hi Joe!!" Reki said, running out to the car, Langa and Miya following behind. "Hello boys" Kaoru said, turning to look at them. "Hi Mama" Miya said, climbing into the middle seat.

"Ok, you each can pick one pumpkin" Cherry said, looking at the big bins of them. Each of the kids set out on finding their own perfect one, while I helped Kaoru. "This one?" I asked, picking up one. "No, it's too small." "Ok this one?" "Too round" I sighed, knowing it'd be easier to let him do it himself. "Papa, Can you help me pleaseeee" Miya said, standing at another bin. I walked over and helped him pick up the pumpkin. "This one?" "What do you think?" He asked, knocking on it. "Looks good to me kiddo" He agreed and asked me to put it into the shopping cart, which I did. "Kojiro" Kaoru said, calling me over. "Yes babe?" "Here" He said, lifting his pumpkin into the cart. Reki and Langa walked over with theirs too and plopped them in. "You pick one now" Cherry said, nudging my shoulder. I looked around for a couple minutes and finally found one I liked, and put him in the cart as well.

"Lastly, we need some carving kits." Reki said, looking around for them. I let them go looking for those, while Miya and I went to get snacks. We grabbed every one a bag of chips, a big case of pop, and some bags of candy. "Thank you Joe," Miya said, smirking. I smiled and ruffled his hair, "Heh, that's what I'm for" "Don't be silly, you're better at much more than this" Kaoru said, walking up behind us. I smiled again, "Shall we go now love" I said, smirking. His face turned red and he got all flustered, storming away the checkout. The boys followed along behind us, giggling like little kids.

"Here boys, can you lay this on the ground?" I said, handing them a stack of newspapers. They laid it out, while I grabbed the carving tools, garbage bag and paper towels, and Kaoru poured all the chips into bowls and got out drinks. "Here" He said, sitting them all on the coffee table. "Should we watch a movie while carving?" He asked, sitting on the couch momentarily. "Yes" All the boys cheered at once, carrying their pumpkins into the living room and setting them down onto the newspaper. "I'll grab yours" I said, going to get mine and Kaoru's pumpkins. I came back in and set his pumpkin down in front of where he had moved too. "Ok, everyone figure out what you wanna carve," Kaoru said, drawing on a piece of paper. I drew out something too, and then started cutting a hole in the top. One by one, the boys finished drawing, and began cutting into the top to scoop out the seeds.

"Ewww gross," Reki whined. "Want me to help?" Langa asked, looking at his boyfriend. I smiled and looked at Kaoru, who was helping Miya scoop out his pumpkin. I remember doing this with Kaoru every year since our first year of kindergarten, and then I remembered doing it for the first time after we started dating and how much fun it was. I looked back to the boys to see Langa teasingly trying to hug Reki with pumpkin guts all over his hands. "Oh you little" My head shot back to Kaoru who had pumpkin guts on his face. Just then, Kaoru picked up some and smeared them on Miya's face, who began laughing like crazy. I chuckled and pulled out my phone to get a picture of the two. Then I snuck a picture of Langa, who was still teasing Reki, and Reki, who was still trying to fight away the slimy hands.

"I think mines best." Miya said. "You just made yours look like a jack-o-lantern cat" Reki said, "At least mine looks scary." "Guys, let's not fight. They all look great" I said, laughing. "Do you want to bring them with you?" Cherry asked, coming out from washing his hands. "Let's leave them here, that way when we come by in a couple days we can see them" Miya said. The other two agreed, and we helped them all put them outside. "Here, let's get you boys home" I said. We brought them back and dropped them all off at Reki's house since they were having a sleepover, and went back home ourselves.

"I still smell like pumpkin." Kaoru complained as he came out of the bathroom from his shower. "I don't know what to tell you babe" I said, chuckling. He pouted and put on his shirt. "No pants?" I asked, smirking. He glared at me playfully, "sorry, but I'm tired" He said, getting into the bed. "Hey" "Yes?" He asked, looking at me with a confused expression. "Remember the Halloween after we started dating?" He smiled and laid his head on my shoulder. "Of course, how could I ever forget?" I smirked, "You can't because I was the best boyfriend ever." That Halloween, someone tripped Kaoru and he cut open the pants of his costume, which caused him to get upset and run home without even trick or treating much. So I went to the store and bought him two full boxes full and went to his house. And even though he locked himself in his room and I had to literally go outside and break in through the window, we still had a really good time.

Ive decided I'll upload one now and one later tonight✨