He was starring nervously as Randell was smiling and looking at him, Trish stared at Desmond for a few seconds as Desmond cleared his throat.

Desmond: Yes I am. This is going to be awesome.

Tom: Well. . . . We already arrived.

Tom stared at Desmond before stopping the car as Trish was looking at Desmond.

Trish: You go first.

Desmond: Uhhh of course.

They all got out of the car as Stratus was last to get out. She smiled and was looking around as The Five went inside the mall.

They were shopping for some men clothings as Desmond was looking around, He looked at some jeans as The Rest of them were finding outifts for Desmond.

Johnny: Is it me or Desmond looks really nervous?

Randell: I agree, Even Trish has been glancing at him.

Tom: I mean, Desmond is nervous and awkward sometimes, Thats why she looks at him?

Johnny: I guess that's the case.

Desmond was looking at some pair of shoes until Trish walked towards him as He was worried and was gonna walk away.

Trish: Hey, Continue searching. I'm not doing anything.

Desmond: Well, There's nothing interesting here actually. . . .

Trish: Mmmm, Or maybe your just nervous?

Desmond: No. . .

Trish raised an eyebrow, Desmond gave a nervous smile until he heard Randell calling him.

Randell: Desmond! Over here!!

Desmond: Coming!!!

He immediately ran as Trish was looking at him as She went the other way.

Randell: I have this suit's coat for you, Go and wear it in the dressing room.

Johnny: Its right around you, We will be waiting.

Desmond: Alright! Thanks.

Desmond took the Coat and immediately walked away as The Three turned their backs and were talking. They also stood next the dressing room.

Desmond was making his was to the dressing, sighing before getting inside. . . When he got inside Trish suddenly got inside with him without The other three knowing.

Desmond turned and saw Trish as His eyes were widen.

Desmond: Trish!?-

Trish shut the door as She quickly walked towards him, She pushed him against the wall as His eyes were widen in shock and confusion.

Desmond: Wait, What are you doing here?-

Trish: *Puts a finger on his lip* Shush, Before I put another finger on your lip.