"hyung--- hyung I'm your yeoni--hyung"

"No---just go away" he yells and covers his face when the room lits up and now everyone in the room witnessing his nervous breakdown, which no one ever heard no ever have seen but now it's on display and yeonjun wants to kill everyone so that no one could see taehyungs vulnerable side and that makes him run closer towards the model and embrace him in his arm but the model begins to thrash in his hold

"NO---JUST LEAVE ME---YOU ARE BAD--- DON'T TOUCH ME---" He shouts and hits yeonjun but the guy remained persistent, until yugyeom rushed to them and tried to hold the model as well but notices crew members whispering ,staring taehyung as if he's some kind of freak and in slight Yugyeom feels bad for model.

so he rushes towards the crew and makes them leaves the room at instant before he could turn towards the model the CEO enters the room with heavy breath clearly visible that he has run till here.

jeonguk runs towards the model and helds him close and taehyung feels all his energy draining slowly , sweat dripping down from his forhead and his hazels eyes are brimmed up with uncountable tears, his breaths begin to take normal pace as he feels warmth spreading through his body and slowly his vision turned blur and he falls into darkness.

"taehyung--taehyung" jeonguk calls softly pats model face, and he feels uneasiness setling in pit of stomach he swip up the model in his arm and rushes towards the door with yeonjun and Yugyeom with him.

"hyung" yeonjun cries as he helds taehyung cold hand in his own while matching with the running pace of ceo, the three gets into car with model in jeonguk arm, continue to  call his name.

he curses himself for being late if he would have reach a bit earlier things might wouldn't have reached this far, or if Yugyeom would have received his call he could have stop his plan, he sigh  holding taehyung close to his heart his could feel model shallow breathing and slow heart rate, he fight back his urged to not touch and caresses the model pale face who still look beautiful with furrows face.

he's an angel jeonguk,an angel who saved your mother,who saved me he saved us

soon the three reaches to the hospital what yeonjun has told them to take and in no time taehyung was taken to vip ward, the three waits sighing and biting their lips.

yugyeom notices the worried face of ceo and walks closer to him places his hand on others wide shoulder

"you okay"? he asks and ceo shooks his head and sudden anger grow within him

"where the hell you have been? why didn't you picked my call"? we could have stop this but you have to be busy in god knows what work now see here we are, he's in pain" he yells, his sudden outburst makes Yugyeom bewildered.

"it's you who told us not bring our phone in shooting area and why the hell are you blaming me when it was your plan to torture taehyung, because you knew he has nyctophobia--- wondering how I know?" yugyeom bursted as well taking jeonguk by surprise with the fact he has uttered and his face is edged with regret.

"okay okay I accept it's all on me---and--- and I'm regretting it already okay? i was just in anger and i--- damn " he curses through gritted teeth and Yugyeom scoffs.

"you went too far this time kook,all the the staff were looking at him as if he's some kind of freak----people saw his vulnerable side which he might never wanted to put on a display" he says voice full of venom and jeonguk gulps, shut his eyes as realisation hits him hard

I went too far.

there conversation pauses as they hears the foot step in the silent hallway and they rushes towards the doctor who just stepped out from room where taehyung was taken.