"he's super model not because he's a gold digger or slut---he achieved it all with hard work and dedication---he achieved all his fame with his grounded and kind nature not because he's a slut" he spoke and leaned against the back rest of the couch, closes his eyes as sighs deep.

"his father kim jeong-sun has alot of favor on me so much that even if I'll write whole property after taehyungs name it still won't be enough" he plastered jeonguk words on him and it's truth, the young CEO faintly smiles in most heart breaking way.

jeonguk thought it's just him hearing things, he rubbed his face in his palm as his father continue to unfold the truth, but still not the whole part not taehyung part of views, he still unaware of struggle and misery taehyung has gone through---ji sung couldn't just say that part--- he can never as it's taehyung truth that no one should unfold---there are certain things that should concealed forever.

"then why do you always go to Daegu---to meet him that too in a hotel"? he asked as he looked over his father who sighed again.

"because it's the only place I could meet him---here some or other way he always make excuse to even meet--but in daegu he's just can't find any escape"

"why he doesn't want to meet you"? he asked eyes solely darted on his father.

"you learned enough, you don't need to dig it more jeonguk--- taehyung doesn't display his personal life in anyways and i have no right to disclose it to anyone---just remember one thing----because of him your mother and i are alive"

"I swear jeonguk, i see him as son nothing more nothing less, but sad truth is that i couldn't even protect him when he needed a father, so please take care of him when god has given a chance to"

with last stroke of his words, his father left the office and jeonguk was left alone in his cabin,he walked towards his work table and slumped down on his chair.

he couldn't understand what riddle his father just have thrown but he's sure of one thing he wasn't spilling porkies,he tried to reread the past few days when he purposely avoided how down to earth and kind taehyung is, how much patience he has. he sighs as taehyungs tearful eyes flashed over.

he couldn't keep a track of the time has passed while he was busy riding in train of his thoughts.
it was almost shoot time  when his eyes went wide in realization. he rushed out from his office and hit the engine once settled down in his car.

he tried to reach out to Yugyeom and director lee at the shoot but no one answer their phone and now he's regretting whatever he had planned for shoot.

taehyung, please be okay

                            *******

all he could see is darkness, he could hear the crew shouting due to the power off but those rambling was long forgotten as he was started trembling, lips quivering and ear started to buzz with long beep sound and then he heard monstrous laugh making him whimper.

"taehyung--- taehyung"

he covered his mouth and his sobb came out as muffled, he stood up from the couch even in his pitch dark he started walking backward as feels the voice is nearing

"don't run away taehyung--- afterall I'm here to meet you"

"NO" he shout and the blur figure fade away and he hears yeonjun voice and shut his eyes close when a flash of light hits his eyes.

"hyung---hyung I'm here" yeonjun utters as he runs towards the male with flash light on and he sees the trembling taehyung shaking his head

"NO---you, you--- are here--- here to kill me" he utters as he step backward, he was in shock, and yeonjun cries shakes his head