Characters

Jen Scotts~ Pink Time Force Ranger. Wes's Girlfriend. Very responsible, focused, sassy, and caring. When it comes to Wes, no one can touch him when she's around. What's hers is hers, not anyone else's.

Wes Collins~ Red Time Force Ranger. Jen's Boyfriend. Very fun, adventurous, wild, and caring. When it comes to Jes, he'll risk everything as long as she's safe and sound. No one can touch her when he's around.

Alyssa Enrile~Pink Wild Force Ranger. Cole's bestfriend, soon to be girlfriend and wife. Very nice, thoughtful, and caring. Cole is her first priority when she's not busy with her studies.

Cole Evans~ Red Wild Force Ranger. Alyssa's lover and bestfriend, jungle man. Very funny, wild, has a good semse of humor, and caring. Making sure Alyssa is safe is his number one job.

Mia Watanabe~ Pink Samurai Ranger. Jayden's Lover. Very kind, mature, and loving. She considers herself a great cook. She wouldn't tell Jayden her feelings about him, she's afraid.

Jayden Shiba~ Red Samurai Ranger. Mia's Lover. Very serious, responsible, and caring. He would risk everything just to make sure the world is safe and all the people he cares and love, including Mia.

Katie~ Yellow Time Force Ranger. Jen's best friend. She has super strenght, she loves giving hugs. She like Jen/Wes and Alyssa/Cole.

Trip~ Green Time Force Ranger. Lucas and Wes's best friend. From the planet Zybria, has a power of knowing things. He ships Jen/Wes and Alyssa/Cole.

Lucas~ Blue Time Force Ranger. Trip and Wes's best friend. Has an attitude, very serious, impatient, but caring. Secretly loves Jen/Wes and Alyssa/Cole.

There's more characters coming, maybe Emma/Troy or Kim/Jason or Tommy/Kat.