VI. Unfamiliar Home

3RD PERSON POV

It was already evening when New arrived at his grandparent's mansion in Chiang Mai. New's family was known as one of the richest and oldest families in their place. Being the only son and only heir to several of their businesses he didn't quite have a happy childhood all the more with cold parents since it's already natural in vampire instincts. But his was on a different level.

Being greeted by the large gate of their estate, New drove his Maserati inside. Stopped in front of a large garden got out and threw his keys at the chauffeur.

"Welcome young master, Some guests have already arrived and are waiting for your arrival. Madam is pretty excited" - Butler

"Why she found something for me to do again?? and be controlled like a damn puppet" - New

"Young master language" - Butler

"I don't fucking care!" - New

"I am sorry young master"- Butler

The butler bowed his head and I just dismissed him like I used to, he served here long enough to know my temperament.
I didn't even dare to hide my red gleaming eyes since I know vampires would only be swarming the place which I don't like and thought that this will just be dinner with family but it turned out to be a fucking party.

"New my son, why so mad the party has just begun come here"- Mother

"What mother?! you did not inform me of such"- New

"Because I know you never like this stuff, now smile your father wishes to see you. How handsome my dear New!"- Mother

Not far from us were a few businessmen that father was talking to as well. We headed there and he introduced me to them. I didn't even hide my irritation who would dare point out I am a pure-blooded vampire.

They started to introduce their daughters and sons to me. I am not surprised even if this is a dating party or whatsoever for me and I fucking hate it call me arrogant but I never liked it one bit.

"Oh come on New my son what would I do for you to soften your mood? Smile dear" - Mother

"Get me out of here maybe I'll reconsider" - New

"Or do you want me to get that friend of yours Tay was it?" - Mother

Contrary to my mother's soft facial expression, she was a cunning woman. Using Tay as her shield and everyone that she deemed useful benefitted her.

"You know how to rile me up mother, Don't you dare this is not a warning I am serious" - New

I growled at my mother call me disrespectful and insolent child but I can never reason with my parents. I can see a tint of nervousness from her it's a good thing she never forgets who has the last say in my life. I am so thankful to my grandparents for giving me this leverage over them because half of Techaapaikun's riches were solely given to me by my grandparents. And since birth, they know that I am one of the strongest vampires in our clan.

My father's looking at me with disapproval, I couldn't care less if they have only not tried to control my life back then, then we would have been a happy fucking family. But they are greedy.

Thinking about Tay did he already leave my condo, I wonder if he ate his breakfast before he left. I was about to send a message when somebody stood in front of me.

"New, hi!" - Mild Lapassalan Jiravechsoontornkul

"Young Master" - New

"Ah what?"- Mild