.*•A Haunted Academy•*.

Comenzar desde el principio

»»————- ☠ ————-««

You put your head on Tiger Lilly's shoulder as you read a book you picked from the library, you and the entire team were having a break for an entire 2 days so you can all regain energy and strength. Currently, your far away from the kingdom those cookies were talking about, apparently according to them it'll take a few days to get back to it. Tiger Lilly was cleaning her spear as she looked around the camp you all have set up, seemingly keeping an eye out for any enemies. It would be easy to be ready for enemies and others since Tiger Lilly has sharp senses from living in the jungle for so long. Surprisingly the book you were reading was in your language, yet it seemed nobody had read it in years. After you and the group defeated that boss professor  guy there was the book on a pile. You just picked it up and went, since it seemed interesting. You heard a familiar voice from across the camp as you and Tiger Lilly looked up, you both saw very clearly GingerBrave saying a few words. You fogused as you and Tiger Lilly watched  silently. " Alright everybody! We should all get some sleep, no sleep will be a disadvantage to our team, and by the looks of it rain will be coming and I want no cookie getting soggy! " he exclaimed, making sure everybody heard his warning. You just shrugged as you and Tiger Lilly got up, her smiling at you before you sprinted towards your tent, Tiger Lilly waving at you and going to her own. Every cookie in the group had another cookie in their camping tent, tho you wondered who you would get? You set up your sleeping bag before hearing a water drop tap on the roof, you smiled before hearing somebody come inside the tent in a rush. Turning around you saw White Lilly Cookie, who was dripping with rain a bit. " Oh, hey Lilly! Are you alright? " you asked the girl, who had a very evident dark shade of red coating her face from embarrassment. " Ah, sorry. I was wondering if I could stay atleast for a few hours? " she asked you pretty anxiously, almost as if she was waiting for you to shut her down and shoo her out of the tent quickly. " Of course you can stay! " you chirped happily at her, which seemed to brighten her mood as she sat beside you on the ground. You got a towel from out your bag you brought and began to dry White Lilly off, making sure not to harm her frosting or dough overall. She just smiled as you continued drying her off, eventually finishing and putting the damp towel away. " Where's your sleeping bag? " you asked White Lilly, who stood there thinking before speaking up. " Sorry, I couldn't set up my tent and it's raining so.. " You made a O shape with your mouth before nodding. " You can just sleep next to me in my sleeping bag! " you chirped like it was normal. She seemed shocked yet nodded as you both chatted away for a bit, eventually deciding then to go to sleep.

»»————- ☠ ————-««

You yawned as you looked around, you remembered last night as the tent was pretty bright, the sun was definitely out as you looked around, seeing White Lilly was gone. You shrugged and stretched, getting up and opening the tent, outside was Strawberry Cookie and GingerBrave chatting while Custard Cookie was getting a few stuff from a bag and bringing it over to them both. Chilli Pepper was asleep by a tree since shes been on patrol around the camp. You chuckled a bit before White Lilly Cookie came over to you, smiling. " Oh hello Lilly! What's up? " you asked the girl, returning her kind smile. " Oh, I was just here to tell you that we'll be going on patrol for a bit, GingerBrave and Chilli Pepper will be getting supplies. " you nodded your head in understanding at her words before you two walked over to a bush, using some of your magic you created an axe with water, cutting through the thorn-filled bushes with ease. Using your magic again you creates two walls made of water to push the bushes apart from eachother, making room for you both to pass. You both passed through as you talked about different things. You got your map as you stared at the familiar words you have read before you went on this journey. You could read a bit more clear as you saw more points on the map, there was what seemed to be 3 more kingdoms and a few places you have been. There was a drawing of the academy on the map, it had small stars around it to reference to the galaxy stream. You closed the map as you put it wherever. You looked around the area with White Lilly walking beside you as you shielded your eyes from the blinding orb in the sky. There was nothing but an empty clearing full of rocks and sticks. " Alright, let's go in a different direction to patrol. " you said, White Lilly nodded before hearing a rustle in a bush. You saw a Cake Hound then sprinting towards you, jumping onto you and licking your face. " Agh! What? " you shouted out before you heard White Lilly chuckle and grab the docile Cake Hound off of you. You got up and dusted yourself off, looking around. It seemed the Cake Hound might of been abandoned or lost since no other Cake Hounds were following after it, and it had a few leaves and marks on its frosting from where it fell, or perhaps got attacked? White Lilly patted the dog gently as it barked happily. " Perhaps we should look for its owner? It looks like somebody owns it from being so.. docile towards us? " you suggested as White Lilly frowned but nodded. " It's not like they'll notice we're gone for long, half of the camp is looking for supplies anyways. " White Lilly Cookie spoke, she seemed pretty happy to go on another adventure with you. " Alright, tho keep a good grip on the Cake Hound, those things are a pain to run from, let alone catch.. " you replied to the girl, which resulted in a chuckle from her. You smiled at the sound of somebody being happy, before continuing on with your friend. Or perhaps she's more than a friend? Your not quite sure yet..

»»————- ☠ ————-««

Red Velvet Cookie searched frantically around the entire tower at this point, a few of his Cake Hounds following after him, clearly worried. " Chiffon?! " The Male yelled in distress, trying to find his missing dog. He knew what he had to do as he sighed in worry. " Get some of the strongest warriors to guard the oven and overall tower, if a cookie tries to get in then immediately attack, especially if it's a GingerBread cookie. " he mumbled the last part as his warriors ran off, going to warn the others. Red Velvet immediately ran down the continuous stairs, his sword following behind as he had a tight grip on it. He eventually ended up outside due to his speed, closing the tower doors behind him silently. He would literally do anything to not get scolded by Pomegranate. That girls annoying, thinking she can boss others around just because Dark Enchantress trusts her the most.. He rolled his eyes at the thought, looking forward at the creepy old forest, he's gotten used to the sight ever since he was a kid and Dark Enchantress helped him. In some form of way, it's almost comforting.. He just shook those thoughts from his head as he bolted into the forest, he barely went outside unless DE wanted him to go on a mission or if there's a meeting, but in this case he just needed his dog back. The Male cut all the old vines and thorn bushes that stood in his way, eventually going deeper and deeper into the forest. The Male eventually called out again, hoping for some form of response. " Chiffon?! Where are you boy? " he shouted, it could of been a dumb move, yes but he really wants to find his dog. He would much prefer finding Chiffon than killing somebody. Red Velvet sprinted further into the forest, not bothering to look back. A familiar bark was heard as he ran in the direction of which it came from, a hopeful look painted on his face. Only to be greeted by a giant flower, mimicking the sounds of Chiffon like a wendigo. No form of fear sparked in Red Velvet as he got his sword out, ready to charge. He's dealt with multiple beings and he's not afraid to fight more, no matter how tall or powerful they are. He swung his sword at the plant, dealing a hefty amount of damage to the being. Yet it seemed to have more health than the Male thought it would.

»»————- ☠ ————-««

sorry if I got the tower of chaos map wrong, I have no idea how it looks 😭
have another image I made to make up for me taking long to upload this (don't ask where I got the White Lilly sprites from 😨)

 sorry if I got the tower of chaos map wrong, I have no idea how it looks 😭have another image I made to make up for me taking long to upload this (don't ask where I got the White Lilly sprites from 😨)