Chapter 7.2 "The Masquerade"

-Ranboo POV-
As Niki and I entered the meeting room, everyone was already sat down waiting for us.

"Ah, they're here. Take a seat you two" A man in a green robe which I'm assuming is Philza, said as he pointed our seats.

I looked around the room to see Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo and Techno sitting with everyone else while Michael is on the other side of the room asleep. Even Michael has a little suit and mask on, so cute!

"Thank you, everyone, for attending our little gathering today" The king of this kingdom spoke as he lifted his wine as a cheer "There are no problems around the kingdom, we just figured out that we would have a little Royal reunion before the ball" he added. "Ranboo has been a great King, he's handling the Dreamon Kingdom very well so I would like a toast for him" still holding up his wine "Toast to King Ranboo and heir to the throne Prince Tubbo!" he cheered.

Everyone joined in except for us minors, we just looked at each other and shrugged it off. The person next to me was Techno who whispered in my ear "Can we talk later?" so I nodded in response.

Everyone talked about how their Kingdoms and countries we're going so far and had fun, the masquerade has been announced to start soon so everyone eventually left the room and walked to the ball room, that is, except for Techno and I.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I asked as I faced him, he took my hand, force opened my palm (gently) and put a purple pendant on it. "A gift.. From me and XD" he said "So you guys are talking again? That's good" I exclaimed, he smiled and nodded in response, he then explained that this pendant would allow our minds to be connected with each other to communicate. I don't know what for but it's nice getting back again with your old friends.

Techno and I walked together pass the hallways while the other royalties in front of us we're talking. Tommy and Tubbo we're rambling about something, Lani and Niki has Michael and the others are just chatting.

"How are they doing?" I asked Techno, "Who?" he said in response "You know, XD and Drista. It's been a while since we've talked. They may be annoying at times but I gotta admit, I miss them" I chuckled.

"Yeah, that's true. They are indeed annoying but they can still be missed by people" he responded with a laugh. "How is it going with the voices by the way?" I asked, he closed his eyes and smiled so I assumed they're not THAT much of a bother for him anymore, that's good.

"They've calmed down now, but not completely. They still demand for violence and blood at times but not like how they used to be, we're making process so no need to worry kid." He replied as he turned to me and pat my head.

We arrived at the ball room and headed to the thrones where all the royals and presidents were. Everyone was chatting until the northern King spoke "Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention?" he said which turned everyone's attention to him.

"Thank you. As you all know, my wife and I are looking for our daughter's future husband so we will be hosting events such as letting her dance with the young boys and judging them. The only ones allowed are from 13-15. But other than that, enjoy the masquerade" he ended and put down the mic to head back to his throne.

Everyone in the room cheered and the royals smiled, Techno and I stepped down the stage and into the crowd, it was a good thing we had masks on so no one would recognize us and get in trouble.

It was a nice night, that is.. Until a lady in green entered the room. Everyone was amazed by her beauty. She had blonde hair and green eyes, she also had a smile painted on her cheek.

"What is she doing here" Techno whispered to me, I can see the 'what the f-' face he's making under his mask. "I don't know" I shrugged and added "probably to join the fun?"

She caught everyone's eyes until slow dance music started playing. Everyone asked their partners and started dancing, young boys started to crowd around the northern princess asking her to dance with them, she knew she had no choice so she did.

-JSchlatt POV-
As the people started dancing, I saw my son, Tubbo looking around trying to find someone, 'I wonder who' I thought. "Who are you looking for?" I asked which he stumbled in my presence "Oh, sorry Tubs" I apologized. He smiled and said "It's fine Father, and I'm looking for Ranbo-" in reply before he got cut off by a girl pulling him away.

-Tubbo_ POV-
I was talking to father until I felt like I was being pulled. The fuck.

"Who are you" I asked the girl, she then replied with a name I've heard before, it's so familiar but I can't picture where I heard it from. "Drista, nice to meet you again Tubbo" she said with a smile. "Again?" I asked, "Please don't tell me you don't remember me" she grunted, i fidgeted with my hands as a 'heh..' motion which made her facepalm.

"D r i s t a. DristaWasTaken"

"Drista wha- OHHHH! Drista! God of chaos!-" I cheered before I felt my mouth getting covered by her hand. "Yup that's me" she said as she removed her hand.

"How are you doing Tubs?" -Drista

"I'm doing alright, how about you? It's been a while" -Tubbo

"I'm also doing great, I found Ranboo and Techno again too" -Drista

"Oh cool!" -Tubbo

.•°[Third Person POV]°•.

The masquerade went on for hours. It was all good, XD eventually showed up in his human form earning another 'what the f-' look from Techno and Ranboo this time. 'Please don't notice us' Techno chanted in his mind over and over again everytime Drista and XD would be near them.

Ranboo found Tubbo and Michael and dance with Tubbo while Michael was on his back. Schlatt found out who his son might be seeing. Wilbur got a chance to perform in the stage. The northern princess found her soon to be husband. Tommy got lots of women (and Cadillacs). Mumza and Phil felt young again (/j). And everyone enjoyed the night and lived happily ever after.

~•The End•~

~•O R        N O T•~

:)