"I can't really believe the presentation is tomorrow. I'm so scared." Jennie said stretching her hands.

"Oh chill, we are gonna get the full marks." Jisoo said who was kinda just in the right mood. As they were walking out, Jennie noticed Jungkook from behind. Taking it as an opportunity,she excused herself.

"Uh I have an important appointment so see you later Jisoo. Bye guys!" Jennie said and left. Jisoo was astonished to see her leave like that. Just then Jungkook spoke from behind scaring Jisoo a bit.

"Oh my, you really scared me Jungkook." Jisoo said stepping back quickly responding to his sudden surprise.

"Umm sorry for that." Jungkook said scratching the back of his head.

"Umm do you want to say something?" Jisoo asked.

"It's alright. You are busy right?"

"Huh? Umm, actually I'm not busy except I have to prepare for tomorrow."

"um..so tomorrow are you free after the class?"

"Yeah.."

"Then see you tomorrow. Bye." Jungkook said and left the way opposite to Jennie's.

"Wait- what was that?"

She run quickly to see him out but to her disappointment, Jungkook was nowhere to be seen. While looking for Jungkook, Jisoo saw a familiar face outside the campus.

"Jin oppa?" Jisoo exclaimed as soon as she saw her brother.

"Jisoo uh you study here?" Jin said jokingly.

"What do you mean? I'm your sister. You should have known." Jisoo narrowed her eyes as he pretends to look around. "Anyways what are you doing here?"

"I don't really know but just thought to look around here."

"Sheesh."

Little later, the two of them were seated at a bench in children's park. Children were laughing in the background as Seokjin stared in a distance.

"That day is nearing..."

"What..oh..is it already been 10 years?"

"Yeah. Wonder how we lived through it."

"Yeah." Jisoo said as she trailed off.

*Flashback

Little Jisoo was happily playing in her room when her mom arrived and took her to the living room. As soon as they got in, Jisoo was surprised by her family. It was her birthday. Jisoo's all time favourite day. Every year, they would celebrate her day with harmony and peace. Jisoo was 14 years old at that time but still they wouldn't hesitate to gift her plushies especially Jin, her brother who would tease her most of the time. But deep inside her loved her the most and always safeguard her from bad people. Their mom and dad were loving too. The only thing that disappointed her was that they left her too soon. They used to work for a big company together until suddenly they left for the heavenly abode.

*Back to present

"Jisoo, will you be okay on your own? I think I need to meet our aunt."

"Yeah but she's in overseas, isn't it?"

"Right and that's why I want to see her. Also I need to apologise to her for a few things."

"As you should have years back."

"Is it too late?"

Jisoo stared at empty space in silence and then said,

"It's never too late dummy."

"Really?"

"Hmm..."

At close quarters someone was actually spying on them dressed in silk red gown giving out obnoxious aura.

"It's time to meet her in person." she mumbled and left the place. While she was on the way, she stopped by Angel's Café to take a close look at Kim Taehyung's daily life who was helping Hobi with a banner.

"Tsk. He's such a perfect prey but somehow I'm not able to take him in." She said. "It will be waste if I don't take any actions."

"Will it be really?" Jimin's voice popped up from behind.

"Oh..you are here too. I should have sensed before."

"You forget, we angels have much more powers than you devils."

"Angel? What a lie! Angels are disgusting  and all they do is to ruin people's life."

"You won't believe but that's a lie."

"Don't underestimate me, I can do a lot of thing without my teammates help."

"Teammates what? I know you aren't with them anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I did some research here and there and guess what I found about you." Jimin smirked as he gets close to the lady in red gown.

"Devil that got kicked out of her own community. I heard about a young devil going against her community's decision. And that is why your reincarnation is in suspension."

"What?"

"You still hate to admit right? You have always been. And that is why you are here. As someone who is your enemy, I really feel bad about you."

"You.. aren't an angel are you?"

"Maybe."

"Shut up."

"Okay I will. But in once condition, leave Taehyung alone. He isn't your prey or something."

"He is my prey."

"He isn't. He isn't someone who should see you but-"

"But he can see me. Worry about yourself Mr Angel. He isn't someone who likes betrayel." She said and left before she took a last look at Taehyung for the last time that day.

A/N sorry for any grammatical mistakes.