Chapter 5 - Concert

Start from the beginning

.......

Arjun got ready and took a cab to the venue.

He reached there 1 hour early.

(A/N: Ok so I have never ever been to a concert in my life. The only point of reference I have is One Direction Concert that too because of This is Us and where we are tour movies! So if anything is wrong please forgive me!🙏)

And he joined the long line that was waiting outside. They had just started allowing the people inside afrer checking the tickets.

Arjun regretted not coming early.

By the time he got near his row, just 10 min was left for the concert to start.

As he was shuffling in the crowd to get to  his seat, a girl with caky makeup and and with a fake accent waved to him.

He simply nodded his and tried to get to his seat.

The girl then said:
"Hey Handsome I'm trying to talk to you."

Arjun replied without turning back:
"And I'm not interested in talking to you! I am here for only Shyra!"

The girl huffed and walked away pissed.

Arjun finally sat in his seat and the show started.

And She came in.

Arjun was just stunned in her beauty.

She was a vision in Red!

And she started the show with her very first song.

And everyone was cheering.

Arjun stood in his place and was cheering loudly.

After 2 hours She paused and was talking in her usual cute way

Shyra:
"This next song is a recent favourite of mine...its not my song but I really love this song..lyrics verra level la irruku...so hatts of to the lyricist Vignesh Anna and music director Sidhu Bro"

Arjun was confused...and thought

Vignesh and Sidhu va...ivanga rendu perum neraya paatu panirukanga le...seri edhu nu therila ava padura na this will give them more opportunities to grow!