Chapter 255 | Extra

Start from the beginning

    "I knew you'd be upset about this," Jun Xuan Xiao said in aggravation, "isn't this why you often said that you want to teach him a lesson."

    Shen Yu huffed and said: "Is there anyone who teach a lesson to their child like this? You try and take two planks yourself."

    Jun Xuan Xiao thought about it and turned his back, Shen Yu viciously slapped him on the butt. As a result, his own hand was red and painful, Shen Yu was so angry that he kicked him in the buttocks instead, but Jun Xuan Xiao caught him.

    "Finished, right?"

    Jun Xuan Xiao fiercely rolled over and pounced on him.

    "It's my turn."

    Shen Yu was still angry and said: "What are you doing? Don't touch me, you go down... um... mmmmm..."

    Shen Yu's lips were not only bitten, his buttocks were also held tightly by two large hands. Jun Xuan Xiao squeezed with the right force, and as soon as he rubbed Shen Yu, his whole body became numb, he had no more strength to resist—

    Shen Yu thought that Qiyu would find an excuse not to go to the academy after he had been punished, but he packed up his book case himself early in the morning, and he looked very eager to go.

    "The sun is really coming out from the west..."

    Shen Yu and Jun Xuan Xiao looked at each other, both puzzled.

    Qiyu was the first to arrive at the academy, only when Liqing came in did his eyes light up.

    "Little crybaby!"

TN: [小哭包 little crybaby] - It generally refers to lovers who enjoy making fun of each other in a good-natured way. Actually, it's an expression of tenderness and love. It can also be used on children, but never on men.

    When Liqing saw him, it was like a cat seeing a big wolf dog, but there is nowhere to hide.

TN: "Big wolf dog" and "Little wolf dog" are relative terms. "Little wolf dog" refers to handsome young guys who are confident, strong and determined about winning the heart of those they love, usually a woman years older than themselves.

TN: While "Big wolf dog" naturally refers to those who are cold outside. A boy who is internally hot, domineering, and able to give girls a sense of security. A big wolf dog generally has these behaviors for girls that they like: habitually protecting girls, a little overbearing, and reliable.

    "Have you copied the classwork I asked you to copy for me?"

    Liqing hurriedly handed him a neatly organized sheet of paper. It was much neater than the paper he had crumpled up yesterday. Qiyu took a look and he smiled with satisfaction.

    "You really know what you're doing, ss—"

    Qiyu moved so much that he hit a painful spot. Liqing didn't know what he was up to again, he only gave him a strange look.

TN: ss - sound of air sucked between the teeth

    Qiyu hooked a finger at him, he couldn't move his butt, so he had to let Liqing come over himself.

    Liqing hesitated for a moment. Still, he stiffened his head and went over and was grabbed by the hand. When Qiyu saw his name stamped on the back of Liqing's hand, he smiled brightly and let him go.

    Liqing withdrew his hand and gathered his sleeve, and did not dare to touch the stamped part.

    This little bully doesn't know. Yesterday, all day long, Liqing was careful. Even when he was bathing, he raised his hand and dared not touch the water.

    At that moment—the tall boy came over to Liqing's desk, he gave a scornful and hateful look to Qiyu. He reached out and took a piece of paper off of Liqing's table.

    Qiyu looked up, supported himself to be on one's feet, shouting: "Stop!"

    "What are you doing again? I didn't mess with you!"

    The tall boy said with slight trepidation, thinking that Qiyu would seek revenge for his tattletale.

    "What do you have in your hand?"

    The tall boy hid it behind him and said: "None of your business."

    Qiyu has already rushed over like a tiger grabbing food, and snatched it up—fixing his eyes on it, it was also a class assignment.

    "You give that to me!" the tall boy yelled angrily.

    Qiyu raised his fist at him, the tall boy was full of anger and held back.

    Qiyu threw the paper onto Liqing's desk: "Did he ask you to write for him too?"

    "Um." Liqing nodded his head.

    "Who allowed you to write for him?" Qiyu was inexplicably upset.

    "Writing one copy is also writing, writing two copies is also writing," Liqing said in a low voice.

    Hearing this, Qi Yu was furious and ordered: "From now on, don't ever write for him again!"

    "Why?"

    In the past, every time he refused a request from the tall boy, Liqing would get in trouble, then he had to compromise.

    "No reason, it's just not allowed!" Qiyu demanded, forcefully, "you can only write for me alone! He's bullying you!"

    Liqing flattened his lips and said, "What's the difference?"

    Just one more bully.

    "What?! You think I'm the same as him?!" Qiyu clenched his fist, completely enraged. "I'm asking you, do you listen or not?!"

    Liqing did not speak, stiffening his body.

    "Fine, I'll let you write!"

    In a fit of rage, Qiyu tore the paper in his hand to shreds. And that's not all, he tore his own copy to pieces, too.

    Shreds of paper were thrown all over the place.

    "Write!"

    Qiyu's chest was heaving with anger, and he didn't know why he was so angry. But Liqing saw him as the same as the tall boy, and he was just furious! Liqing gives the same to others, and he would rather not have it!

    Liqing saw him inexplicably angry like a young lion, with red eyes. He couldn't understand how he could be so angry just because he was writing someone else's schoolwork?

    He pursed his lips, gathered up the shredded paper, and silently bowed his head and dropped his tears.

    When Qi Yu looked at him, his heart suddenly softened and his anger subsided.

    "You have been my person since yesterday, your things are my things. From now on, you can't give it to anyone else, you can only listen to me, okay? Little crybaby..."

TN: The extra chapter titled: five years old is divided into 17 parts including this chapter, and the previous chapters (in my source at least), so I compiled everything into 1 whole chapter, since they're all short. The next chapter will be the end/final for all the extras. 😎

Here's Shen Yu, so beautiful 😍😍😍 in the cover for the thai version of the novel.