Chapter 2 - The transformation

"Promises, promises" Hope Mikealson said as she placed the sword back, and shut the trunk. 

 Soon I'd meet her and become one as well. Excitement raced through my veins. However Aurora had ruined my plans. Should always expect the unexpected. I needed a way to get her blood to become a tribrid.

My plan a suicide mission. But if it worked I would be impossible to kill. 

I had follow Hope's trail of dead body's all the way to some bar. Having everyone compelled, she drank the blood of the bartender as everyone around seemed normal. I walked in, making eye contact with her. I wasn't stupid and drank plenty of vervain before coming. I played along as she thought she compelled me. She had this game where she would drink a person's blood until they were almost dry, feed them her own blood, and move onto the next person. Continuing the game until she got bored and stop giving people her blood. And that's exactly how I got it. I let her suck my dry until she feed me her blood. I whispered a spell under my breathe and died instantly. 

But when I woke up Hope was gone and everyone was very much dead. Luckily I was in transition. I drank the blood of the first person I saw that day. I had become a tribrid.