Chapter 4

A/n: Pictures aren't mine

____Izumi's POV._______

____The next morning____

     I woke up to the sun shinning through my bedroom window, I got up and stretched. -I should get ready before breakfast- I thought to myself. I went to my dresser to get some clothes ready since I unpacked last night. After I got an outfit ready and placed it on my bed I head to the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped my clothes off and turned the shower head on. I got into the shower and started washing my hair and scrubbing my body with some watermelon scented body wash. Once I finished my shower I dried my body and wrapped my towel around my body. I headed towards the sink and did my skin care routine. Once I finished I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom to my room. I got changed and went back to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup.

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

     I blow dried my hair and curled it a bit and brushed the curls out to have beach waves. For my makeup I decide on a natural look like always. Once I finished I headed down stairs to eat breakfast. When I got to the dining room I see my dad sitting down eating breakfast and my mom setting down pancakes on the table."Good morning sweetheart," my mom said greeting me. "Good morning mom and dad," I say as I sit down. My mom sits down aswell and we start eating. "So sweetie how was sleep?Do you like your room?" my mom asked. "Oh it was good the bed is so comfortable!" I exclaimed. "Well that's good princess, so what are you going to do today?"my dad asked. "Well I was planning on going to the store to get some clothes and explore L.A." I say putting my plate away on the dish washer."Oh well me and your mother have some things to do for a bit, here is my credit card to buy what you want," he says handing me his credit card. "Oh ok bye," I say. "Bye sweetie have a good day" my mom says. "Bye princess be careful" my dad says. I grab my skate board and make my way to the mall.

     After skating for about 15 minutes I realized that I got lost. I see group of people in the park ahead of me and made my way towards them to ask for directions, "Hey, excuse me, " I say. "Yea?" one of the girls ask me. "Could you possibly show me directions to the nearest mall please?" I ask shyly. "Oh sure, are you new here?" the girl asks me. "Yeah, I kinda got lost." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Oh well let's go! We were planning on heading to the mall anyways." She says cheerfully. "My name is Aracely!"she says."The girl next to me is May and the girl next to her is her girlfriend Kaily, The guys next to Kaily are Noah, Alex and my brother Kei." she says introducing me to them. "Oh well, I am Izumi! It's nice to me you all!" I say cheerfully.