16. Towards Him.... Mu Yungui Isn't Really Uninterested

Почніть із самого початку

Suddenly, Mu Yungui's movement paused.

He raised his head, his eyes fixedly looking at Yu Yan. The person's oppressive pressure suddenly disappeared. He stretched out his arm and embraced the trembling youth into his arms once more.

"Won't bully you." Mu Yungui pressed Yu Yan's head on his shoulder. His voice gentled, as if sleeptalking, "Can't..."

Mu Yungui's voice gradually weakened. Soon, there was no sound.

Yu Yan waited for a long time, and quietly looked up, only to find that Mu Yungui was asleep.

Yu Yan: "..."

He should have placed Yu Yan's clothes back before he slept ah ah ah!

Yu Yan was kissed until his hands and feet were mushy. With difficulty, he gave a push to the person beside him. Unsuccessful. Ultimately, the alcohol was too strong and under the coaxing of sleepiness, he soon fell asleep.

.

The next bright morning, when Yu Yan woke up, Mu Yungui was not yet awake.

They were lying on the bed, with Mu Yungui's arm around his waist, circling him into his arms as if in a protective manner.

Yu Yan raised his head to look at the other person's sleeping face, and his awareness slowly returned.

His hand unconsciously raised and touched the corner of his own lips. There was some redness and swelling there – it was bitten by this person yesterday.

Yu Yan's ears flushed a little. He pushed the other's arm away, and sat up to straighten his messy clothes.

Never could he think Mu Yungui would look like this when he was drunk.
The Mu Yungui yesterday night was like another person.

Disrespecting one's superior. Disgraceful behavior.

Simply too outrageous.

Since they said the truth comes upon being drunk, does that mean that this person, towards him, actually wasn't...uninterested?

Yu Yan had his legs under him on the bed, looking thoughtfully at the person who was still sleeping. He felt a little... happy.

Now let's see how this blockhead continues to pretend.

Hmph.

It was rare that Mu Yungui slept until nearly noon. When he opened his eyes, his vision was lost for a moment, before immediately regaining his clarity. He turned and sat up.

Then he met the eyes of the young man sitting at the table, drinking tea.

Yu Yan tilted his head and smiled. "Good morning."

Mu Yungui hasn't fully woken up from the hangover. His expression was uncharacteristically dazed. "Mas-Master. Good morning. I..."

Yu Yan: "You were drunk last night."

After a while, when Mu Yungui dressed neatly and walked out of the inner room, he heard Yu Yan pensively saying, "Do you know what you did wrong?"

Mu Yungui walked towards Yu Yan and knelt down on one knee. "This subordinate is aware. Master, please impose punishment."

His attitude was so blunt that Yu Yan was a little embarrassed.

Yu Yan hurriedly shifted his eyes away. "Then, then where would you say was wrong?"

Mu Yungui: "This subordinate got drunk last night. Negligence of duty, a big taboo."

Yu Yan: "..."