13. Not Pregnant?

Mulai dari awal

The elderly man was shocked by his actions. Mu Yungui answered, "This is a doctor invited from Jiang Du City. Even if Master refuses to go back, there is a need to see the doctor first."

Yu Yan: "I'm not seeing a doctor. Send him off."

Mu Yungui frowned, his tone was firm. "Master..."

After a short rest, the discomfort on Yu Yan's body subsided a lot. Taking advantage of Mu Yungui's unpreparedness, he struggled and freed himself from Mu Yungui's arms. Quickly, he rolled on the bed, wrapping himself in a quilt.

In a series of fluid movements, Yu Yan's back leaned against the wall, his whole body wrapped firmly in the quilt with only his head exposed.

Yu Yan insisted, "Not seeing a doctor. Get out!"

Mu Yungui: "..."

The elderly man looked at Yu Yan, then at Mu Yungui. He shook his head, "You child, how could you hide this sickness because you fear the treatment? Your husbandworries for your own good."

Yu Yan: "..."

Mu Yungui: "..."

Yu Yan almost bit his tongue. "He is not..."

"How isn't that so? If you're sick and refusing to be cured, that's simply not proper." The elderly man lectured earnestly. "Omegas are weak. Beware of minor illnesses that may lead to serious illnesses. Don't be headstrong."

Yu Yan gave up explaining to him and raised his eyes to Mu Yungui. "You are not obedient anymore? Get him out!"

Yu Yan's tone was a bit heavy, as if he was really angry.

Mu Yungui's heart was confused, but didn't dare to disobey him, so towards the elderly man, he said, "I will send this sir out first."

"But this..."

Mu Yungui didn't let him continue and sent that man out.

After leaving the room, the elderly man glanced back at the room hesitantly. Dissatisfied, he complained, "How can you always follow his orders? If he is ill, he needs to be treated."

Without waiting for Mu Yungui to explain, the elderly man continued, "But this old man can understand too – being henpecked."

Mu Yungui: "..."

Mu Yungui: "He and I are really not..."

"It's okay, I understand." The elderly man's eyes were filled with pity, pensively saying, "But I think the young man is still in good spirits. Maybe just a slight chill. Don't worry too much."

Mu Yungui: "... Thank you, doctor."

After getting another person send the doctor away, Mu Yungui returned to the house.

Yu Yan was still curled up on the inside of the bed, watching him warily.

Mu Yungui knelt down in front of the bed. "It's this subordinate's initiative. Master, please impose punishment."

Yu Yan opened his mouth and quietly voiced out, "I didn't mean to blame you."

Whenever Mu Yungui did this, Yu Yan couldn't get angry with him.

What's more... It wasn't even his fault this time.

He crawled out of the quilt and stretched his hand out to pull on the sleeve of the person. "I said before that you don't need to kneel before me. Get up."

Mu Yungui did not move, only asking, "Can Master inform this subordinate why Master doesn't want to see a doctor?"

"I......"