"Sure Jae, I'd definitely call you of all people if I was dying."

"Exactly."

"Nah, SM would probably not let you leave the practice room even if got into a fatal car accident."

"You're probably not wrong. But why'd you call?"

"Just making sure you didn't also easily replace me with another girl."

"Is that what you think of me?"

"I mean, that is what you did with me."

"Fair point, but no, I didn't, consider yourself lucky again."

"You suck. Anyway, see you later then."

"Yeah, see you."

* * *

subakluvrr

dasom
AYO MARKER you ready to get absolutely WASTED tonight

marky l
hahaha yo idk about absolutely wasted but hell yeah

marky l
i can't really talk rn, i'm trying to get as much work done as possible today so i can be totally free tonight and have a good time

dasom
wow, we love a responsible man with his priorities straight

marky l
haha yeah that's good

marky l
see you soon desi

dasom
bye markly don't overwork yourseld

marky l
i'll try my best

dasom
i know you will

* * *

Feeling a little nervous, Dasom met Nevaeh at the SM cafe as they had planned. This would let her take Dasom inside the company building easily, particularly after pointing out Dasom's name on the guest list for the upcoming party to the guards.

Dasom was disappointed but not surprised to see many fansites around the building, waiting around with their ridiculously huge cameras, waiting to take photos of their idols.

"This way," Nevaeh said, directing the younger one through the hallways. They passed by many soundproof music rooms and dance practice rooms as they walked, and Dasom was honestly fascinated.

This was where Mark and the others worked, spending all their time here with barely any breaks. Seriously, so many of the rooms were in use, but Dasom figured they were mostly trainees, not idols, that she saw.

When they passed by one specific practice room, Nevaeh suddenly stopped, causing Dasom to almost crash into her.

"Look, it's the boys," she said, pointing through the glass windows.

Dasom peered inside the room to see nine men dancing, with another man standing in front of them and observing their moves. Their backs were facing the window, so they didn't notice the two girls watching them. When they came to a pause, the instructor noticed the two girls and pointed in their direction, causing some of them to turn around while the others continued to dance.