12. Abdominal Discomfort

Start from the beginning

"No, no need. I'll do it myself!" Yu Yan's voice came from within the quilt.

Mu Yungui smiled helplessly, said "Understood", then left.

.

After having breakfast, the carriage carrying the two of them rode out of the city gate.

After that heavy snowfall last night, the temperature dropped a lot today. The cold wind penetrated through the cracks in the carriage's windows, and the brazier in the car wasn't working.

Yu Yan was blown by the wind until he shivered, the ink-colored fox pelt wrapped tightly around him.

Mu Yungui quickly closed the window.

Yet Yu Yan's complexion still didn't get better. He started to shudder.

Mu Yungui frowned. "Is Master's body unwell?"

Yu Yan leaned on the seat, pressed his eyebrows, and waved his hand weakly. "It's nothing."

Since getting up today, he started to feel a little unwell, his body was not as energetic as before. Furthermore, he couldn't stomach any food. Originally thinking it was due to insufficient sleep, who knew after he left the gates, it got even worse.

Mu Yungui anxiously asked, "Why don't you head to the manor another day. Master should first go back to the palace and rest."

"No." Yu Yan shook his head. "I just want to confirm it personally. It won't take long."

"But..."

Mu Yungui wanted to continue on but he hesitated.

Yu Yan has never changed his decision.

The charcoal fire in the car was burned to its fullest, but it seemed that the warmth was not transmitted over to Yu Yan. Half of his face was buried in the fox pelt's fur, looking even more pale.

Mu Yungui sighed silently. He got up and sat beside Yu Yan, bringing that cold body into his arms.

Yu Yan froze.

Mu Yungui rarely took the initiative to get close to him like this.

"This subordinate is rude, but this way... Master will feel better." Mu Yungui placed one arm around him, and the other reached into the fox pelt, gripping Yu Yan's cold hands.

Perhaps because of martial arts practice he did all year round, Mu Yungui's hands were very warm. Yu Yan's hands were carefully warmed by him in those palms, soon, no longer trembling.

"Are you cold?" Yu Yan asked in a low voice.

Mu Yungui: "Not cold."

Yu Yan "en"-ed and said nothing else.

This little shadow guard was so useful. Even when cold, could be used as a stove to keep warm.

Yu Yan leaned his head on Mu Yungui's chest. For a while, he couldn't think of anything that his own shadow guard could not do.

Oh. Except for having a baby.

But if this highness wanted to be the emperor in the future, there must be someone to inherit the throne. It was necessary to have children.

......A pity.

Yu Yan's mind was in chaos, and before he understood why he felt regret for, he sank into a deep sleep.

The manor was not far from the imperial city, and it took one hour after exiting the city.

The carriage stopped outside the manor's gate. Several guards greeted and were about to help Yu Yan out when they saw Mu Yungui embracing the highness and jumping out of the carriage.