Heather

Yo yo yo
This isn't my first rodeo when it comes to fanfics, but then again its been several years since I wrote a fanfic.
Anyway since yesterday was the 3rd of December (of the time of writing) I might as well put in my two cents.
Hope you enjoy :)
also in my mind this is taking place in college... collage... which one is right

 ⇜✿⇝

"God, it's so cold today," Karl laughed to himself. It was the early stages of December and the perfect weather to wear hoodies and sweaters all day. The Christmas decorations were up around the lounge. Fairy lights complimented the red and green color scheme, almost making you want to show school spirit. Almost.

"Here, take my sweater," Sapnap promptly took off his black and orange striped sweater and handed it to Karl.

"Oh," Karl was caught off guard. He grabbed the sweater and looked at it for a few seconds.

"Well?" Sapnap looked at Karl. "Aren't you gonna put it on?" Karl's attention shifted to Sapnap's eyes. His smile gave off a warm feeling like it could melt the snow starting to fall outside.

"Yeah, I'll put it on," Karl faltered a bit before he sat up while putting on the sweater. The sweater was slightly larger than his size, but it was warm as if it had just come out of the dryer.

"Wow, black and orange look good on you, Karl," Sapnap chuckled a bit. "You should keep it." Karl could feel his face heating up.

"Damn, this sweater is warm," Karl thought to himself before the bell rang.

⇜✿⇝

It was astronomy class; Karl had nothing to do, then Karl heard laughter from the other side of the classroom. It was Sapnap and a girl.

'What was her name again?' Karl averted his gaze to the front of the class.

"Heather and Sapnap, please stop flirting," The teacher teased. Everyone in the class laughed as the couple turned red, looking away from each other.

"Oh, right, Heather." Karl sharply exhaled. Fixing his posture, Karl put his head down. Maybe a nap would make this class go faster.

"This sweater smells like Sapnap." It was the last thought Karl had before falling asleep.

⇜✿⇝

Karl was at his desk, finishing up some homework as Sapnap came into the dorm room. Sapnap looked flushed, and his dark hair was messy. Sapnap hurried to his wardrobe. It was apparent he was looking for something.

"Hey Karl, have you seen my sweater?" Sapnap fixed his headband as he turned to face Karl. "Oh, you're still wearing it."

Karl looked down, then back at Sapnap. "Do you need it?"

"I mean not right now, but can you put it to wash before going to bed?" Sapnap fixed his messy hair while closing his wardrobe.

Karl hummed in response as he turned to his laptop.

"Oh yeah, Quackity is having a party tomorrow. Do you want to come?" Sapnap rested on the couch.

"I have work tomorrow," Karl mumbled. "So I'm not going."

Karl could feel Sapnap's gaze focused on his back. He didn't dare turn around to face him. "Damn, I wanted you to go with me."

⇜✿⇝

"Karl! I need one caramel frappe, please!" Karl's coworker yelled from the cashier. Karl works at a small cafe owned by a family friend. Luckily, it's close to his college campus.