happy birthday Cone! <333

You look at the clock.

It's 7 am.

Conan's still holding you tight, not willing to let you out of his arms.

You slowly try escaping his embrace, but he feels you shifting and just pulls you even closer.

Your faith's been settled, you're stuck in his arms.
Not that you mind, though.

You look at the clock again.
It's 8 am.
Conan's still asleep beside you, holding you ever so tightly.

How are you supposed to make him a special birthday breakfast if he won't let you get out of bed?

9 am.
Conan's still asleep, but you manage to wiggle out of his embrace without waking the silly boy up.

Just as you finish making pancakes, you feel a pair of warm arms wrap around your waist from behind you. His chin settles onto your shoulder, lips pressed to your cheek.

"Good morning darling", you feel his soft lips mumble against the skin on your neck.

You smile to yourself, turning around to face the boy.

"Good morning, love. Happy Birthday!"
You cup his cheek gently, kissing him tenderly.

He smiles to himself, holding you close.
God, could you stare at that smile forever.

The two of you clean up the house when you tell Conan to get ready.

He does as you said, putting on his coat and the beenie to keep him warm, then helps you wrap your scarf around your neck.

You're walking down the street, holding hands, both your cheeks red from the freezing weather.

You make your way to the first empty table in the coffee shop, making your orders and chatting.

You can't help but admire everything around you. The pure white snow, the winter decorations, the cup of warm chocolate in your hands, and the silly boy sitting across from you.

He looks so peaceful.
His cheeks flushed from the sudden warmth all around him. His eyes looking at you lovingly, his lips curled up into a shy smile.

Your fingers interlock once again as you walk down the empty street, heading back home.

You couldn't help but notice the snow in front of your house looking quite irresistible.

"Hey, Cone?"
-"Yes?"
"Let's make snow angels!"
-"No, Y/N. The snow is cold and wet, and I don't want you getting sick."
"C'mon Conan, please"
-"No."
"Please?"
-"No way."

"I literary hate you."-Conan mumbled as he swang his arms, giving his snow angel proper wings.

-"Don't even try it, babe, you know you love me."

Soon after, you're back in the living room.

"Conan?"
-"Hm?"
You grin, holding your hand out to him as you play some old, cheesy Ed Sheeran song.
"May I have this dance?

He looks at you blankly for a few seconds, and you think he's about to reject you.

Instead, he takes both your hands in his and leads you to the middle of the room.

One of his hands wraps itself around your waist as the other interlocks with yours, your free hand resting on his shoulder.

He pulls you closer as the song starts, and swirls or dips you every time the pace of the song changes.

After a while of dancing, you decide it's been enough and Conan sits by the fireplace while you go upstairs to grab the present you bought for him.

You sit across from him, handing him a box, wrapped up in beautiful paper with a bow on the top.

You also hand him a pile of papers, all clipped together.

He takes the papers in his hands and looks at you strangely.
"What are these?"

You put a hand on his shoulder,  looking into his eyes seriously.

"Those are some very important news.
Before you read any further, I just want you to know this wasn't an easy decision to make, and I have thought a lot about it.
I am...selling you to Harry Styles. Those are your adoption papers. He's your new owner."

Somehow, you manage to keep a straight face while Conan rolls around the floor, laughing his ass off.

He only calms down when tears fill his eyes from laughing.
"damn" - he chuckles, looking at you lovingly.
"You are something else, I hope you know that."

You just smile back and hand him the box with his actual present inside.

He opens the box carefully, trying to not rip off the paper.

Inside the box, there are three things.

A gramophone, the Sunset Season EP vinyl, and a few hair clips.

He grins and looks up at you.

"A gramophone? Where did you even find one? This- this is beautiful, thank you."

You just smile as he presses a few soft kisses to your lips.

"thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much Y/N."

"WAIT! I almost forgot!"
-Conan just looks at you blankly.
-"Forgot what?"
"Your birthday cake!"
-"My what now?!"

You chuckle, cutting the chocolate cake into slices. You sit beside him and hand him a plate with a slice of the cake as you taste it together.

That night, he fell asleep so easily.
Your warm back pressed to his chest, his face in the crook of your shoulder.
Everything he needs, everything he wants, is always having you that close.

A/N:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONE!!!
hope 23 treats you with kindness.
HELP I guess listening to 22 won't ever feel the same again MUAHAHA JSJEHDHS jk jk <333
Nothing but lots of love <334
Also this chapter took SO LONG to write and FOR WHAT???