"We have more important things to discuss," He replies crossing his arms again and attempting to turn his head away to hide his blush.

"Yeah, like why did I have to climb up a rope instead of hair? I mean if we're gonna be trapped here they might as well get the story right." Dream rolls his eyes sarcastically as he sits back up.

"Wait, you know something?" George's head perks up at the mention.

"Not really," Dream sighs, "I was just told that we're pretty much stuck in a fairytale and have to complete the story in order to get out."

George groans and covers his face with his hands, throwing his head back and flopping down onto the ground behind him with a thud.

"That sounds awful." He complains muffled through his hands.

"Well, I'm already up the tower and with you now. How hard could getting down possibly be?" Dream leans back to hold his weight up with his arms, metal clinking with every movement.

"You don't even know.." George sighs deeply, "You haven't met the 'witch' yet." Dream's eyes widen at the remembrance, he had completely forgotten about the witch. Though he thought he would have seen her by now.

"Where is the witch currently, if I may ask?" The dirty blonde questioningly leads on.

"Out running some errands." George states before the sound of some whistling outside the window fill the air.

"Correction: WAS out running some errands." The brunette hastily stands up and wipes his palms on his pant legs nervously. "Dream what do we do?!"

Dream thinks for a moment before standing up himself.

"Got any frying pans?" He asks with a shit-eating grin adorning his face.

"THAT's our plan?!" George's eyes widen in his direction.

"Got any better ones?" Dream huffs out in frustration. Another whistle is heard outside the window, this time louder. "Why the hell does she keep whistling?"

George makes his way to the window and fully throws down the rope he had collected along with Dream earlier.

"HE is whistling 'cause he wants me to help him up." The brunette states matter-of-factly.

"Wait what now?" Dream questions quickly before the rope starts to show signs of fast movement making its way up. George cringes at the sight.

"I hate how fast he climbs that thing.." He says as he looks over the ledge while Dream paces circles into the hardwood floor.

"Okay okay! In the Disney version they cut off Rapunzel's hair which weakens Mother Gothel and she falls out the tower window and dies. So..." The dirty blonde pauses and looks over at the brunette who already has an eyebrow raised in his direction.

"No hair.." he comes to the realization. Before any other words can be said, a hand comes from out the window and slams onto the ledge with a dust of flames, causing both boys to jump.

"What did I say about making me wait?!" A familiar voice yells from the window.

Dream's eyes widen at the realization and he looks over to George out of confusion, only to get a nervous look in return. That's not just any witch...

A raven-haired figure pushes himself up onto the ledge, a white bandana adorning his forehead as flames trickle down his arms.

"Sapnap.." Dream mumbles as he holds the same dumbfounded expression as before. The man in question looks up from the window and directly at the dirty blonde in return.