"Ow, I'm really sorry-"

"L/n?" I hear a familiar voice say. I open my eyes and look up to see Kaidou.

"Kaidou! I didn't expect you to be here." I smiled, rubbing my elbow.

"I didn't expect you to be here either. Did you come here with Saiki?" Kaidou asked but looked at my side to see nobody. I then remembered what I was supposed to be doing: looking for Kusuo.

"Oh, uh, no. I just came here alone." I answered, looking both ways to see if i could spot a pink-haired psychic somewhere.

"Oh... can I walk with you? I came here alone, too and I'm getting a bit bored." Kaidou shyly grinned and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah! That'll be fun." I smiled back and began walking beside him. I noticed his cheeks turning red and laughed to myself. "I just found a lost kid and brought her to her mother."

"Where'd you find her?" he looked over at you to see that you were already looking at him, his face reddening a bit more.

"In the restroom. She didn't even realize she was alone until I asked where her mother was." Kaidou and I both laughed together.

Everything went quiet for a moment until Kaidou spoke, "Is that Saiki?"

I quickly put my head up and saw Kusuo with Teruhashi. He kinda looked happy with her which kinda pissed me off.

Why did it piss me off?

"Oh yeah, that's him!" I confirm, starting to walk closer to him.

"He's with Teruhashi. Should we join them?"

"Why not?" I smiled, continuing to walk towards Kusuo.

"Wait," Kaidou stopped me.

"Huh?" I stopped walking again, looking back at Kaidou with furrowed brows.

"What if they're on a date? I don't want to disturb them."

"No, they're not." I shook my head.

"How do you know that?"

"Uh, I... I don't know? They probably just bumped into each other like us. And they don't really talk, so..."

"Hm, that's true." he shrugged and we finally continued to walk to them.

"Hey, Saiki! Hey, Teruhashi..." Kaidou mumbled his greeting to Teruhashi.

'Dammit! They're here too.'

"Oh, hey guys!" Teruhashi waved.

"What are you guys doing here?" Kaidou asked.

"We're just shopping! What about you guys?"

"We're shopping too. We accidentally bumped into each other, so we decided to shop together." I shrugged.

"That's cool." Teruhashi fake smiled, her left eye twitching slightly. I looked at Kaidou with a worried look and he did the same.