Chapter 2

As he and Madison grew a little closer so did we. Holt and I became very close friends, best friends even. When he started talking to me about his relationship problems. That's when I knew I had his trust. Then there was the easy part. I didn't talk bad about Madison. I simply told the truth. And that opened his eyes to the whole situation and how she is. Over time they stopped talking and Madison had gained interest in someone else. While I still liked Holt so so much. When we raked we stayed up all night laughing, joking, and having serious conversations and I enjoyed every part of it.
So now there we were friends which seemed to be a bit more than just friends. Yes we had a friendship what whenever Madison made a comment about us. It was never called a friendship he called it a relationship but with not specific name. Which made me realize this is going places.

I knew I loved him. I was just to scared to tell him.
Once we got closer and closer we had hugged all week. Once or even twice a day. The Friday came around and I finally got the courage to tell him. Not in person. But I told him. And while I was freaking out about telling him. He simply said "Vivian, calm down. I love you too."
And that was the beautiful start to this relationship.

- Sorry about this being short. The next few will be very long and have great detail. NOT MEANT FOR ALL READERS OF CERTAIN AGES-