God, the Guitarist 😫🙌

Start from the beginning

He was worried about Lonny obviously, but he had no idea what to say to him until he talked to Olivia.

Jake hummed and ran his fingers through Andy's hair absentmindedly as he considered their options. "I think you should talk to Liv today." He said.

Jinxx nodded in agreement from where he stood against the counter. "Yeah, like you said; you might as well get it over with."

Andy nodded and sighed as he stood up. "Ok, but if I show up single again, at least consider not taking her side." He half joked.

Jinxx huffed a laugh and threw an arm around Andy ad they walked to the front door. "Well...since I basically raised you...I will hesitate for a good thirty or so seconds before I side with Liv." He teased back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andy stood outside of his girlfriend's apartment door, he had been out there for a solid three minutes, unable to bring himself to knock. Maybe he should just leave? If he goes back to Jinxx's, him and Jake will call him a pussy and if he goes home, Lonny might be there...and he didn't really want to talk to the younger man until he sorted things out with Olivia.

He took a deep breath before he finally lifted his hand up and wrapped his knuckles against the wood, waiting with bated breath as he heard soft footsteps come towards the door and then it opened to reveal Olivia.

"Hi, baby! What are you doing here?" Olivia greeted, confused but still pleased with his presence as she stepped aside to let him in.

Andy leaned down and pressed a kiss to her lips. "Just wanted to see you, I think I might stay here tonight, is that ok?" He asked as he pulled away.

"Of course, can I ask why? You don't need a reason to stay here, it just seems like something is wrong." Olivia clarified quickly.

"Lonny and I got into an argument yesterday morning and I don't really want to talk to him about it yet." The model explained as he followed his girlfriend into the living and sat down next to her on the couch.

"Like your usual arguments or a real one?" The actress asked, sliding an arm around Andy's shoulders.

"A real one." Andy chuckled, resting his hand on her thigh.

"What was it about?" Olivia leaned in and kissed the side of his head.

"Ok I just want to go ahead and say that it was my fault, I shouldn't have said anything." The model said before he sighed. "So he got roped into going into a wedding with some girl he doesn't even know and it was obvious that he didn't want to go so I pointed it out and we started fighting about it and...yeah." he trailed off, drawing patterns into her soft skin.

"Who the hell was this girl anyway? What's her name? What does she look like?" Olivia questioned quickly, she didn't like the thought of the guitarist out with some random bitch at all...ok, she probably was a lovely person, but that didn't matter.

Andy glanced at the actress in surprise at her sudden outburst, something akin to the frustration and annoyance that he had felt when he found out about the date was evident in her face.

'Holy shit.'

"I don't know, I forgot to ask- are you?- are you jealous?" Andy asked, his voice a mixture of incredulous and hopeful.

Olivia felt her face turn red and she began stuttering. "I- no! What? That's ridiculous! I am most certainly not-"

Andy cut her off with a kiss, wrapping his arm around her before he pulled away. "Baby, please be honest with me, you don't understand- just please tell me. Do you have feelings for Lonny?"