Naughty || smut

18+ Minors DNI

Summary: Your picnic with Topper gets rained out, but you two can still have fun in the car;)
Word Count: 3k
Warnings: food, eating(ofc you can always skip to the good stuff;), alcohol, choking, hickeys, nipple play, spit, degradation/praise, hair pulling, oral(fem and male receiving), edging, slight overstimulation, and unedited work

————————

You felt a drop of rain hit your cheek, then your chin, then your bare shoulder, and then your leg. You were on a picnic with Topper. The various fruits, cheeses, and crackers spread on a large tray. His hand was on your thigh, with your hand on top.

"Did you feel that?" he asked, turning to look at you, his mouth full from the bite he just took. You nodded as you took another bite, the raindrops landed in various places, slowly.

"Do you want to pack up now?" he was now washing down the food with wine he stole from his parent's cellar.

"No, let's just stay a little while more, we can watch it come in" you nodded, you turned your head to look out across your view.

You were sat on the country club lawn. It was empty, mentions of a storm meant no golfers and no outside bar. You and Topper had the entire lawn to yourselves.

"Okay," he nodded, continuing to stuff his face.

You sat watching the storm move in, the slow steady raindrops drops becoming more fast and frantic. Suddenly it began to pour, you becoming instantly soaked, your styled hair becoming soggy, and your clothes becoming baggy.

"Let's get going," Topper standing quickly, bending down to put the lunch back in the cooler bag. He reached out his hand for you to grab, you did so pulling yourself against the weight of him. He handed you the cooler bag and started to fold the blanket. You both ran, already soaked up the steps of the clubhouse. Topper pushed open the door and shoving you through, you slowed to a walk when inside.
"Crazy kids," an old man server shook his head as he watched the two of you track wet footprints through the hallway. You two exited out onto the porch, the rain was coming down hard.
"On the count of three," you said squeezing his hand,
"One-" he squeezed your hand back,
"Two," you hugged the bag into your side,
"Three," you both launched off of the top shallow step, he fumbled to get the keys and unlock his Jeep. "Why didn't you do that earlier?" You shouted, almost halfway to the car.

"I don't know," he yelled back, you saw the red lights flash, signaling it was open. You both split to either side of the car hurrying to jump. Both doors slammed shut and you turned to look at each other, out of breath.

You breathed heavily as the car engine started up. You laughed watching him shake his head like a dog. Water flicked everywhere. You half shielded your face from it, Topper laughed trying to move your hands away.

He pulled you in for a quick kiss, you smiled into it.
"We're getting your seats all wet," You frowned at him pulling back, "Your mother is going to be upset," Your hands moved to both cheeks, wiping the drops from his cheeks.

"Probably but who cares," he said pulling the cooler bag to the front. He took out the wine bottle, removing the cork. He took a swig.

"Where to now princess?" he handed the bottle to you, you took a long sip while shrugging.
"Not it," he shouted putting his finger to his nose," you playfully punched his arm.

Your brain began racking every place on the island, both of your houses out of the question. You thought of all the places you could watch the rain, and it hit you. The looks out being the only to come to mind. It was a large pull-off, specifically taken over by Tourons.