"Abby, look at me. Abby!" The young girl met her eyes, tears slipping down her cheeks, "You're going to be okay. We are both going to be okay. I've got you."

Abby shook her head, trying to calm her breathing, "But your leg."

"I'll be fine. Can you stand?" Natasha watched as the young girl struggled to get the her feet.

Abby gasped slightly as Banner's grunting got louder. Natasha followed the girl's eye line seeing the Doctor struggling to regain control.

"Bruce?" She called out, the panic evident in her voice, "You got to fight it. This is just what Loki wants. We're going to be okay. Listen to me."

Abby watched wide eyed as two men ran towards them to check they were okay only to be shooed off by Natasha.

"We're going to be okay. All right?" Natasha promised, but Abby wasn't sure if she was trying to assure them or herself, perhaps it was better not to question it, "I swear on my life, I will get you out of this. You will walk away and never..."

Abby jumped back as Bruce yelled out in a monstrous voice, "Your life?!"

The two watched wide eyed as the doctor began to turn a scary shade of green, Abby couldn't help but glance worriedly down at Natasha's trapped leg. The Hulk, a violent "monster" of rage moved aggressively, causing Abby to panic her hand reaching out, with a flick of the girl's hand Natasha's leg was no longer trapped. They were free to run.

Natasha jumped up as Hulk looked back at the two growling. Grabbing Abby's wrist the woman ran, pulling the young girl along with her. She pulled the Stark girl to hide behind a pillar holding her close.

"Abby, listen to me, I need you to run for me. Run in the opposite direction to me and hide. I will send someone to come and find you, but right now I need you to run." Abby looked up at the woman, her eyes full of fear and shook her head, but Natasha wasn't having any of it pushing the girl away, "Now, Abby run!"

Abby ran for what seemed like forever, hiding in a small hidden corner close to where, unbeknownst to her, they were keeping Loki. She sat with her hear between her knees trying to control her breathing.

Her thoughts began to focus on Pepper who was probably in DC by now waiting to hear from either of the two Starks. Abby now believed she would have probably been better off in DC with the mother-figure, rather than being a burden upon those on the Quinjet. The only reason the child had wanted to go with Tony was because she didn't want to be away from him when he was potentially in danger. But here she was hiding from a large rage monster, outside of a prison holding a dangerous god from out of space to hike her father is god knows where probably in just as much danger as her if not more.

As Abby sat there waiting for somebody to come find her and tell her it was all over and she could go home, she seemed blind to the world that was going on around her until she saw Thor walking past her. Thankful that she finally found somebody she recognised, the girl ran out of her hiding place and followed the god.

She watched in shock as Thor walked straight into the room where they were keeping Loki in his cage. The young girl stood there silently pushing her self back in to the wall in an attempt to stay hidden. Thor saw that the cage opened allowing Loki to escape causing him to charge towards it only to be tricked by his brother.

"Are you ever not going to fall for that?" Loki asked mockingly.

Abby didn't know what to do, this was the first she had seen of Loki in person. She had heard of him throughout the jet but had not officially met him. She knew that he was dangerous and that her father would be livid if he knew that she was stood this close to a serial killing, psychopathic, god of mischief. Thor smashed his hammer against the glass of the cage causing Abby to jump as the glass cracked. Loki laughed slightly before turning to face the control system catching aight of Abby and smirking.