" I'm ready" I said smirking looking in the mirror.

Wait.. forget to put some cologne on. I grabbed savage Dior cologne gift from my auntie.

Can't be smelling like stank dick.

Now im ready.

We left the house and got into the all black Cadillac Escalade.

I connected my phone to the Bluetooth and played Do Not Disturb my Drake. So I could calm my nerves.

" Mani did you take your medicine?" my mom asked me.

Damn I knew I forgot something. To fill everybody in I have ADHD. I've had it since I was a kid. It's been an important reason in my failed relationships.

"No I didn't but I will be okay do today" I told her rubbing her hand in assurance.

I know she hates it when I don't take it or forget it because there was an incident a couple years when I didn't take my medicine.

Skip 15 minutes

We finally made it to the location of the premiere. All you could see was camera and flashing lights. (Get it Kanye nvm)

We walked to the carpet but before I got on my mom told me something

"Do it" she liked and kissed my cheek

Skip carpet

When I was down with the carpet I had a reporter come up to me.

"Hey Armani how are you" she asked

"I'm good" I said telling half of the truth

"How does is feel to help Kendrick Lamar on the soundtrack of Black Panther" she asked

"It felt amazing and it still does I was happy as hell when I got the call that I would be helping" I told her truthfully

"Everybody knows you as Armani but who are you" she asked I chuckled

"I'm Haven Armani Jay Namakaeha Momoa" I told her.
She had a shocked look on her face

"Any relation to Jason Momoa" I nodded when she said that

"Yes I'm his daughter" I told her with a smirk.

"Well I see you have to go so see you later" I nodded and left that area

I knew that later on the internet would be crazy but for now I didn't worry about it.

I walked over to parents they were in an area that nobody could see them in.

"You looked hella good baby" my mom said

My dad nodded in agreement.

"While you were on the carpet I got a called that someone wanted to get in touch with you. Billie Eilish" she told me.

I was beyond excited I get to work with Billie Eilish.

"Ok send me her number and I'll get it worked out" she nodded and we walked into the theatre.