Chapter 3

Lucy shivered, for she hasn't done this with someone she just met. She was suddenly wrapped around the comforter. She looked up and saw her pinkette client.

"Thanks..." She sighed, staring out the glass window of his pent house. She felt guilt inside her body. She felt unloyal to Gray.

"You have a boyfriend, am I right?" He asked, sitting next to her as he drank his booze. "Want some?"

Lucy shook her head. "N-No, thank you." She gasped. "But, how did you know?"

He chuckled. "You may be a newbie but you're no rookie in bed." He smirked, drinking his booze.

Lucy blushed, embarrassed. "Do you... do this often?"

The pinkette furrowed his eyebrows. "Do what often?"

"Sleep with strangers you just meet at the bar...?" She asked as she waited for her client to answer.

"Not really. I'm just new here in town. Back in Europe, though, every girls were fine - showing their tits to me." He smirked.

Lucy looked away, shrugging. "It's getting late. And I really should head back. I-I need the money, though."

"Of course.." Natsu pulled the 2mil in his pocket and handed it to Lucy. "Thanks for the fun." he bit his lip.

"T-Thank you for this..." Lucy ran towards her clothes and when she finished putting them on, she closed the door and ran off to get the cab straight home.

Natsu drank his booze and smirked, "Interesting."

"Ma'am, for the last time - you are not allowed-" Natsu didn't bother to turn when he had heard the door slammed closed angrily.

"Lisanna." He uttered out.

"What the hell!? You hired another slave!?" Lisanna's eyes widened. "Dont we have a contract that I'm your slave!? Me only!"

"Lis, this body is not enough for one. It needs to be shared." he chuckles as he drinks.

"Natsu..." Lisanna grabs the tip of his manhood and starts rubbing it with all her might. "You know any girl can control you just by their fingertips. Just a single stroke and they fall for the trap." she smirks.

Natsu turns to her and exhales.

"So, you better break up with that feline." she chuckles.

"Can't. I already had my intercourse with her." he smirks as he finishes his beer.

Her eyes widened. "W-What!? T-That can't be!" 

Natsu nods, "What, did you think you'd be my only option in intercourse?" he turns and tucks himself in bed. "Go home. I'm going to bed."

Lisanna climbs on top of him, spreading her legs on his crotch. "Ne, Natsu... is this an invitation?"  she bites her lip, hoping Natsu would accept.

But, to her surprise, Natsu pushed her off his top and pushed her out of the bed.

"Natsu!" she shakes her head in disbelief.

"Don't you know, sleeping is the body's way of saying you are distutbing me?" Natsu smiles sarcastically then slams his door and went back to bed - unable to forget the blonde he slept with earlier.

~♡~

Lucy slammed her door closed and exhales as she held her heels close to her chest. Then, she felt herself slide down against the door.

She couldn't believe she let her guard down. She couldn't believe she cheated on her boyfriend.

She ran her fingers through her hair and tried taking deep breaths. She went inside the bathroom, splashing her face with the cold water from the sink.

"It's not a dream... It's not... a dream!" her eyes widened. "It really happened. Shit."

Three knocks were bared on the door. She opened and saw Gray wearing his usual brown leather jacket with his shades and his hat.

“G--Gray.” she stammered, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to think.

“Babe, I tried calling you last night. Where were you?”

Just before Lucy could kiss and tell him all about what had happened, Gray let himself in and took hid jacket off then lied on the couch.

“Babe, listen, uh, last night, I--” Lucy cut her sentence off when she noticed Gray texting on his phone, averting his attention from Lucy. “W--who are you texting there?” Lucy asked eith folded arms.

“Nobody.” Gray shut his phone down before Lucy could even look. “Now then, where were we?” he wrapped hid arms around Lucy and was about to close in and kiss her but, Lucy stopped him when she looked away.

“Gray, we're not done talking about our issue.”

Gray sighed in disappointment then laid his back on the couch. “Okay. Fine. Continue what you were saying.”

Lucy nodded. “Last night, I--I was at the bar with... Levy and... we... uh, n--needed the money and well, she,” Lucy stopped speaking when she heard Gray's phone ring.

“Wait,” Gray pulled out his phone then grabbed his jacket. “Okay, okay. Bye, love.” Gray kissed Lucy in a quick way.

“Wait, babe, where are you going??”

“Work. My secretary called and I, uh, gotta go, bye.” Gray closed the door, leaving Lucy in awe.

“So much for a conversation...”

She looked at the screen saver where Gray had his arm wrapped around her shoulders and her laughing at his face. Just then, that disappeared for someone was calling her.

“Hello...?”

“Hey, it's me.

Her eyes shot up. “N--Natsu...?”

She heard him chuckle on the other line. “You seemed frightened.”

Lucy laughed nervously. “Uh, n--no, it's not that--well, a little frightened. Why are you calling me?”

“See, I, uh, can you meet me... today?”

“Uh, is this...” she looked around before she could speak. “another intercourse?”

He chuckles softly on the other line. “No, no, my darling. I'm very sure you're tired from last night. No, this is just a casual conversation where two people who have the same interest communicate.”

“Are you... asking me to hang out with you?”

“Precisely.” he smacks his lips. “5 o'clock, Mrs. Mirajane's.”