Prologue

She moaned as he slowly took her clothes off. One by one, he dropped them on the floor, hesitant to continue what they've started.

He knew it was wrong to take advantage of a girl at her weakness--while she's drunk. But, she insisted. That's why he continued.

She removed his pants to give him pleasure. And he couldn't do anything but watch her do her trick. She had stared up above him and spoke. "You're not just gonna let me do all the work here, right?"

So, he wrapped her legs around his waist, went on top of her, staring into her eyes. He had put the protective gear on his temple and started entering inside hers.

As she moaned in pleasure, he continued to watch him. It felt like he was watching a movie. He couldn't believe some random girl would ask him to get her laid for free.

He just chuckles at the thought. "What?" She looked up to him in confusement. He shook his head. "Nothing."

As both continued their session, both continued to moan with pleasure in their tone of voices. "God... God... I Love this..." She confessed.

After both came, they stopped to catch their breath. Both panted due to tiredness. He looked at her and didn't say a single word. He just.... something about her just made him be attracted to her.

"God. I Love You." She spoke.

He sat up and looked at her in confusement. "Y-You do?"

"Yeah... I love you.." She panted. "Just for tonight..."