Getting caught in the heat- LokiXReader-A.O.B-🔞SMUT🔞

Start from the beginning

"Y/N, you might not realise it yet but you're going into heat soon and the boys can smell it. Bucky, Steve and even Thor and Loki have picked up on it earlier than you this time round." Raking my fingers through my hair I groaned out. "Well thanks for the fucking heads up, now I have that to look forward to! And I have another mission tomorrow!" "Actually, I have spoken to Nick Y/N, what with you being on the brink of starting your heat, I don't think it's wise to go on missions, just until your heat is over" I face palmed myself and just nodded. "Fine, I'll just sit in here and go stir crazy for two weeks!"

*TIME SKIP*

After unintentionally blowing up at Nat and Steve I had given up and just went to bed early in hopes that I could just put the day behind me. Oh boy I was wrong! Cramps started to hit later on that same night. 'God dammit! Why do they have to be right!' my night was spent tossing and turning in discomfort, occasionally getting up to walk around and get some water. By the morning I was starting to really feel the kick in the gut that is heat. I said my goodbyes to the team that were going on the mission and just curled up on the sofa watching some crappy tv show. Thor, Loki, and Bruce stayed behind to do whatever they had to do making me the only female in the living quarters. I didn't have to worry about Bruce too much, him and Nat were more a less a mated couple and he was very good at staying in control of himself. Thor could be a jerk at times whenever I was in heat, but he did his best to stay busy, going to Asgard, helping to train some recruits, anything to keep a safe distance. Loki however, normally had that god of mischief asshole trait. He would make sexual comments to wind me up. Laugh whenever I tried to go to the gym before buckling over from cramps. Something about this heat changed his behaviour though. He would stay closer to me, watch me do my gym workout and always be in the same room as me when I was in the living quarters.

For several days it went along like this and for those several days I grew more and more irritated at Loki's constant hovering over me. That was until I snapped at him. And let's say things went and did a complete U turn after that.

"Okay, Loki you have to stop with this whole creep thing!" his eyes never left the book he was reading in the large grey armchair. "I don't know what you're on about Pup" he taunted me with sarcasm as he turned a page. "Oh, for fuck's sake Loki! STOP CALLING ME PUP!" jolting the book out of his hands and lobbing it halfway across the room I growled, wanting to fight him. Thor who was just about to walk in with snacks just turned around and left very quickly after hearing the book hit the wall. Loki stood to full height; his eyes so dark that you could barely see anything but black. A strong, deep, assertive growl came from him before he grabbed me by the throat, running his nose up and down my throat before licking my scent gland. "That was one of my favourite books Y/N" I was frozen, my body stiff as a board until his teeth caught my ear, tugging at it ever so gently. "You're soaking wet Y/N, you must be desperate for a knot about now hmm?" whimpering I nodded not even trying to deny what my body yearned for. "You should know better than to challenge an alpha darling. It could get you...hurt" the grip on my neck loosened as I was backed into a wall whilst Loki kept his mouth on my ear. Breathless panting was all I could manage "I-I'm Sorry..." his soft lips met my cheek causing the inner omega in me to keen. "Sorry what darling?" fingers made their way down into my shirt, tugging at my nipples and twisting them. "Sorry alpha!" I yelped. "I was watching you, watching your heat building, waiting for the right moment, waiting to touch what is mine"

My underwear was now completely ruined, and my leggings soaked while I ground myself on his large, muscled thigh. His all-black suit slowly becoming covered in my slick and sweat. "Tell me darling, who's are you?" "Y-Yours Loki!"

A sudden intrusion in between my slick covered folds sent a rush of heat and desperation that I had never felt before. I had struggled with this desperation before many times but never this badly. "Let me hear you come undone darling. I want to hear your soft moans of ecstasy" first one finger then two then three and then finally four, felling so full and practically hooked onto his hand as his thumb circled my clit my body began to convulse and clamp down on his digits. Biting down on my lip I tried my best not to scream the place down but found Loki quickly pushing his lips on mine, his tongue circling my own while I squealed into him. "Gods you are perfect when you cum on my hand..." sloppy sound of him sucking my juices off his fingers made me clench my legs, making another wave of heat pulse through me. "Mmmm such a tasty little pussy...how id love to taste it, another time perhaps darling I'm afraid I have waited long enough" glowing green magic stripped us both almost instantly, his large throbbing cock dripping with precum, the tip a deep shade of red and purple. "Loki?" he looked up at me cupping my breast. "I...Don't think that'll fit" a signature grin played his face. "Oh, darling I'll make it fit. Trust me, your body will mould around to fit my cock. Now bend over the sofa. Now" the alpha command wasn't even needed at this point as I bent over the sofa, leaning on the arm with my ass sticking out.

Loki's predatory growl sounded through the room, his carnal instincts now in full control. "I'm going to fuck your little cunt until you're raw and cannot stand. Would you like that darling?" if I nodded any harder my head would've come off "Yes! Yes please!" all fear of it fitting came crashing down on me as he slowly pushed through my tight walls. "Ah! It hurts!" he shushed me and whispered small words of comfort into my ear allowing me to relax ever so slightly.

The tip of his cock was pressing against my womb and made me panic and try to crawl away over the arm of the sofa. "Oh No you don't darling. You will take all of my cock" my arms and head dangled off the arm as his large frame caged me, pinning me and he thrusted deeper, his balls now touching my clit. "That's a good girl. See? It fits." The fear just seemed to disappear once he was fully sheathed inside me. "It...H-Hurts..." a soft kiss on my shoulders gave me butterflies inside "Shhh darling. I'll make you feel good and take the pain away"

Hips rutted into my ass at a rapid rate sending me into a frenzy of moans and whimpers. "Oh yes! Such a good omega! Your taking my cock so well!" Loki's grunted and moans kept coming as did my orgasms. "C'mon darling you have another in you" my face red from tears and sweat meant nothing to Loki as his large hand pulled me up onto his lap. Resting on the balls of his feet, grinding into me in small circles. His nimble fingers snaked their way down to my clit and pinched at it, the others held me upright via my neck no doubt leaving marks. "OH FUCK!" a pitiful hoarse cry was all I could muster as I squirted onto his hand, clamping down around him "Yes! Yes! Take it! I'm gonna knot you! Fill you up! Make you swollen with my seed!" not a word came out from my lips as the world went white and colourful dots clouded my vision, the feeling of his veiny cock filling me to the brim as his knot began to form, trapping me to him and his still pulsing cock.

Even with his knot securely in place cum still seeped out around it. "It's Too much...I'm gonna burst!" he laughed and held me in place on his lap, occasionally ramming into me a little with each spurt. "You. Are. Mine" was the last thing I heard before his teeth pierced my neck, drawing blood and marking me as his once and for all. The heavy feeling of my body mixed with the pleasure of the marking had pushed me to pass out.

THE END?

***********************************************************************************************

I hope you all  enjoyed this one! I know that I do have a lot of requests that I still need to complete so please be patient. Let me know what you think of this A.O.B!