A meeting with a familiar face

Start from the beginning

(F): "Good, at least she's safe."

You look around a bit more as to find the man GOM was talking about. You spot him and when you got a good look at him your eyes went wide from his look.

(F): [He wants me to rely on a sperd! Is he insan-! Wait a minute, he is just here and not doing much, why am I scared? He saved our lives so I shouldn't be fearing him. The opazite in fact, I ow this man my life. So I'll rely on him like no tomorrow while also helping him in any way I can.]

You stand up and appear in front of the man with your hand outstretched.

Sperd: "Huh?!"

He was taken aback by this.

(F): "Dontcha know how to greet a new pal? Stand up and shake my hand."

He does so and you continue but not before having some thoughts.

(F): [Why is my hand in some sort of jacket? I don't remember having this on.]

(F): "Can you give me a moment?"

Sperd: "Of course."

You remove your hand from his and inspect yourself, you looked like a certain edgy sans you know.

(F): "Lets take a better look."

You say while using water magic and wind magic to make a pillar of ice that reflected your look. You look at yourself from a while, putting your hand in your pockets and de summoning the magic you notice a paper inside. You take it out and read it.

Paper: "Dear (F), it's me! God of Man! I thought I would give you something special. That outfit was chosen by me of course since I know you like Fell, is that his name? Anyways I hope you like your new look because it comes with something as well! I improved your ability! Now you can do more damage with that blaster thingy and the ground magic you use for bones! You also have greater stamina, meaning you can dodge way more then before. But this does come with a downside. If you are hit with basically a normal sword strike from an iron two handed sword it means you'll start bleeding to much and will bleed out in about three minutes, so be careful. Sincerely God of Man."

(F): "Well, didn't ask for this but thanks? Eh who cares, my goal is to get Eris back home anyways."

(F): [While also helping him out.]

(F): "Oh sorry I totally forgot to thank you for saving us. So, thank you for saving us sir?"

You notice Eris starting to wake up.

(F): "Things might get loud but before that whats your name? Mine is (F) Greyrat."

Ruijerd: "Ruijerd Sperdia."

You walk next to him and take a seat.

(F): "Excuse me. So umm... Where are we?"

Ruijerd: "Biegoya, in the northeast of the Demon Continent."