A meeting with a familiar face

All was white as if in the anti-void, yet your eyes didn't hurt from the pure white that extended far beyond comprehension. You suddenly woke.

(F): "Huh?"

You look at yourself and see your in your form from the original world.

(F): "I see. It's over. *sigh*"

GOM: "Hey, (F). Nice to meet you!"

(F): "God of Man?! Wait! More importantly! Am I dead?!"

GOM: "Whoah! Yes, yes you are! No need to get so excited."

(F): "*Revealed exhale* Thank god or you?"

GOM: "Both is fine."

(F): "Ah gotcha, now. Anything to talk about?"

GOM: "Why yes. Firstly, you're living quite the exciting life huh? And well along the way I saw you may need my help so I figured why not meet up. I'm still on your side so do not worry."

(F): "Wait. How do I know this wasn't a dream just now? How do I know all of this actually happened?"

GOM: "Umm You're asking the impossible here. I can't prove it to you, or at least I don't know any way to do so. How about you? Got any good ideas?"

(F): "Hmm How about this. What if you asked me something that I could only remember doing in that world, mind you make it an obscure question, something that I wouldn't remember if it was a dream."

GOM: "Great idea! Now let me think How many times did you shake the salt shaker on your 6th birthday?"

(F): "I believe it was 3 times."

GOM: "Let take a look Yes. Correct!"

(F): "Thank god it's not a dream. Also why do I have this look?"

GOM: "That's your mental form. Your body is fine."

(F): "So when I wake up I won't go back to my crappy body?"

GOM: "Correcto. When you wake up, your body will be back to normal."

(F): "I see. A dream."

GOM: "Mhm! Your mental and physical selves are so different!"

(F): "Anyways got anything else?"

GOM: "Yes. At this current rate you'll die."

(F): "Hold up. Die?"

GOM: "Yes. The demon continent it a harsh place. There's barely any food and a whole lot of monsters. Think you can handle it?"

(F): "Huh? Hang on. What are you going on about?"

GOM: "You see, you got caught in a massive cataclysm and transported."

(F): "A 'mana cataclysm'? You mean that light?"

GOM: "Are you confident? Confident you can survive in a strange, dangerous land?"

(F): "Even though I have my powers I can still get tired pretty easily if I'm nor careful, the other person is persistent or they know my way of fighting and thinking. So I would say that I'm screwed since I have no way of knowing how to get back or how to effectively survive out there. So yea, not gonna survive for long. So got any tips?"

GOM: "Actually yes. Now, (F), listen well. When you wake up, there will be a man nearby. Rely on that man. And ...help him."

And with that the God of Man vanishes into this air or what looks like it. Suddenly a big tide of water comes your way and before you know it you're awake. You get up to see your near a fire place, looking around you see Eris sleeping next to you.

A skele-fun reincarnation (Roxy x M. reader but sans)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara