part -16 ( what is it?)

Start from the beginning

"Andha cafe vandhrunga ,same time!?"

"Okay !"

"Okay!"

*****

Karthick was already there when shakthi reached the café . There he was !!! In a plain green t-shirt and black track pants with messy hair, airpods in his ear looking at his phone. He's the most handsome guy she has seen in her 23 yrs of life. Back when he was a patient , she saw him as just a patient who was a struggling actor. She still didn't know why she talked about her insecurities to him that day in hospital when she actually wanted to talk him out of fear of death. Past few months of interaction with him over chats , voice messages and few meetings made her realise that there is something more deep than what it looks. She can feel there is spark and connection between them which she failed to realise before.

After becoming friends with him, she started to see his works and interviews she started noticing how a beautiful man he was. She know man is generally not called beautiful but handsome. But he's is beautiful. Both inside and out. Shakthi was confident that he loves her, but she didn't know for sure that his feeling can be reciprocated by her. She also didn't want to hurt him in the future . After lots of struggle with herself, she came to a decision and act according to it. She has been prepping for this since she decided what to do next. She wanted to end this hide and seek game.

On that day ,when she felt Karthick is gonna confess she panicked and diverted the topic not because she don't want to answer she don't know the answer. She didn't know what she wanted , even now she didn't know what she wants but somehow put more thoughts into their bond and finally came to this decision. She's a girl who never been in relationship so she doesn't know how it works but by her knowledge of romantic series and romantic novels, she wanted to walk him through what she has in mind. Then it's up to him.

"Karthickey!!" She called out his name pulling the chair beside him . His eyes looked up immediately hearing her voice.

" Hi shakthi!!"

" Order panniteengala?" She asked. Karthick ordered a sandwich for him and the dishes she "very politely" asked him to order to which she earned a new nickname ' rowdy'

"Panniten ma !! unaku nee sonna maari ice cream um noodles um panniten " he initially thought icecream was for dessert but she explained that noodles and ice-cream should be on the table at the same time. He still didn't understand how come she can eat a ice-cream with noodles.

" Ok sooper!"

" Adhu Enna combination oh yaarachu noodles a ice-cream oda sapduvangala?" He asked with a disgusting look. Shakthi couldn't handle the judgemental looks he's giving her and explained,

"Neenga saptadhu illa adhan ungluku therila. Iniku try pannunga?" But Karthick is not a bit interested in that and asked her reason for the meet.

" Seri seri innum 5 minutes la vandhrum. Edho mukkiyamana vishayam nu sonna Enna nu sollu?"

"Solanum illa kekanum ?" Shakthi said totally confusing him.

"Seri kelu?" He asked her clueless what's gonna hit him now. Shakthi had prepared herself what to tell him for past 2 days but she didn't know how to start it. She remembered Karthick asking her when he was about to confess.

" Who am I ?" She asked. Karthick got a clear view of where this is going. It could be either happiest day of his life or his live funeral day for him. He didn't want this to go any further and he answered,

" You are shivangi "

shakthi glared him thinking how could he be joking about this when she's all serious. Karthick defended himself , " what ?? You can answer like this and be all cute and I can't?"

Shakthi rolled her eyes at his childish behaviour and in more serious tone asked,

"Okay ! Who is shivangi to Karthick?"

Karthick could sense the conversation is going more towards his funeral,

"You already know who shakthi is to Karthick but Karthick doesn't know who Karthick is to Shivangi !!!"

" I want this hide and seek game to end Karthick. I couldn't bring myself get into a relationship knowing my parents won't approve of."

That's it for Karthick. His world stopped. His heart forgot to beat , his lungs couldn't breath, his vision blurred.

***********
Writers note:
Yes I was happy but the update ending is not. this turn in the story is very important for this story to continue. Be patient like an ashaangian , that's what is more important to us . I'll not let you wait for long. There will be update very soon. Thanks for supporting guys.

Please pudichrundha vote pannunga comment pannunga share pannunga apdiye marakama andha follow button a press pannidunga. Thank you nandri vangalam. Happy dreams.