part -15 ( is it love?)

*SHORT UPDATE "

Shakthi ran faster when she heard him saying to be careful . She was panting for breath when reached her home getting weird looks from her mother who was watering the plants in garden.

" En de ipdi odi Vara pinnadi naai thorathra maari ?" Her mother asked.

(Why are running like being chased by dog?)

Shakthi didn't know what to answer and decided to go with her mother.

"Ama ma . Nan vandhutu irundhen oru naai ennaiye pathutu irundhadhu nan nadandha adhuvu en koodaiye nadandhuchu aprm koraichadhu nan bayandhu odi vanten" still panting and taking breaks between sentences effortlessly lied.

( Yeah mom . I was on my way then dog was keenly watching me and started following and barking at me . Then I started running )

She was a girl with principles but an expert in telling harmless lies . She always boast about her talent in telling her lies which is almost truth that way she can get way with it when she's caught. This is purely due to her strict upbringing by her parents. They are friendly but strict . It's a bit confusing but that's for another day. She then casually walked into her room and looked at her phone , he sent her the copy of the document. She immediately opened it and searched for his name in the place of male lead . It was surreal for her as a fan to see his name in the papers probably she's gonna be the only fan who is get see these things. She seriously became a fan when she watched all of his works and interviews before accepting his friend request. Eventhough she know he was genuine she wanted to confirm it because of the general opinion about the people in cinema Industry . On of the reasons she didn't hesitate to meet up with him was he kept his family out of media like they are invisible. Though he have mentioned about his parents and sister , she couldn't find any information on them . Personal were kept extremely private. She liked that very much that he will keep their bond safe and invisible from the outside world.

"Karthick !! Karthick !! " She called out his name many times in her mind. "What are you doing to me Karthick ? I thought I can never blush , never feel flustered , never thought I could be in romantic relationship with a person before marriage. I don't know whether this is gonna last or my parents are going to accept this . But I like what I feel now. I maybe selfish , I don't know what to do . What I am about to do can get both of hurt in the process but I want to enjoy it now rather than regretting it later . I'm in it Mr. Karthick Kumar . "

*********

Karthick felt happiest today he signed the film and got the girl. By the way she reacted to his success and most importantly her reaction when he teased her for the kiss , he definitely know she reciprocated his feelings. He loved her. Only her. His heart fluttering and his mind freezing when she gets closer to him proves him everytime that his heart, mind and soul belongs to her. The way she understood him yesterday and excited and flushed today showed him she is in love with him . His manangetta mind came to batter again,
" Maybe she was just happy for her friend's success not because she loves you. "

" Why do you have to come and ruin my happiness everytime ?"

" See Mr. Karthick , i don't want you to get hurt and make me suffer . That's the whole point, I'm here !"

" I can feel it here ! I know we had connection before we became friends that's what made me take the first move. But now after a month I'm sure she also felt the same. "

" Ohh noo !! You live in the DreamWorld Mr."

" Ok I'll accept that she may not be in love yet. But she definitely will . "

" How are you so sure?"

" Because she know I love her and she still came to meet without avoiding me. Now, please shut up and go . I'll enjoy my happiest day and go to sleep. I have an early morning ! "

" Just a warning Karthick ! Then don't come to me when everything falls apart."

"Vaai vekkadha ! "

( Don't jinx it )

He called his parents and shared the news with them . They were extremely happy for him. Though they were not supportive during his initial days , once they understood his passion towards cinema they didn't pressurise him regarding his career. Though they were worried about his future, they can only pray to God and encourage him to follow his passion.
Their prayers and his hardwork didn't fail them , everything is falling in to place for this time.

He got into his bed with a smile in his face thinking about how his life has turned out after all.

********

Writers note.:

Sorry guys last week had been hectic for me. I couldn't bring myself to write. I promise that I will give regular updates atleast 3episodes per week . This episode is to notify you guys that I'm back.

Short update dhan adjust pannikonga. Pudichrundha vote pannunga comment pannunga share pannunga!!