part -16 ( what is it?)

Start from the beginning

"Aiyoyo dheivame neenga Enna vishyama call paneenga adha sollunga?"

"Vishayam irundha dhan call pannanuma?", She asked in teasing tone definitely trying to irritate him and she was successful in it.

"Ada malakorange! 30 seconds munnadi Ennaiya enna kili kilicha ?"
Karthick complained . Shakthi let it slide because she had an important thing to say to him rather mocking him.

" Malakorangu ?? Me?? Seri seri naliku meet panalama neenga free ya?" Shakthi asked if they could meet like he would ever say no to meet her. He would use every single opportunity to see her eyes . He actually wished to see her today , but knowing she wouldn't agree to it , he didn't ask her . Now she is asking him out but he wanted to tease her,

"Ohhhh !! Meet panni 2 naal dhana aagudhu adhukulla Enna meet pananum . Enga veetula lam therinja thituvanga " told immitating her.

"Enna revenge a?" Shakthi asked. But Karthick just chuckled. She played along with him recreating the conversation they had before meeting that day.

"Oru mukkiyamana vishayam sollalam nu irundhen venamna ungluku dhan loss uh" she warned him.

"En plan enake va?" Karthick replied smiling. Shakthi chuckled. Karthick is actually had to attend a meeting about new album song tomorrow it might get late . He know shakthi will not meet him late at night. He also wants to meet her now. That's also not possible because shakthi might not agree to it. Something is better than nothing so he asks whether they can meet day after.

" Naliku 8 varikum oru meeting iruke ma ? Next day ok va?"

Seri apo iniku free ya?" Shakthi asked surprising Karthick and his heart did a summersault knowing he's gonna meet her today. It was always Karthick who asks her out to meet her but today shakthi completely surprised him by all this sudden role reverse.

" iniku free dhan. Ennachu unaku ipdi lam nee keka koodiya aal illaye?" Karthick asked out of curiosity. But she didn't reveal what is it that made her do it.

"Sonen la oru mukkiyamana vishayam sollanum marakradhuku munnadi sollanum"

"Apdi Enna sollanum ?" Karthick was still curious about what she's gonna tell him that it is too important to delay. Shakthi slowly started to lose her cool because of the blunt questions by Karthick.

"Mr.creep adha nerla sollanum nu dhan koopudren . Vara mudiyuma mudiyadha?" Shakthi asked raising her voice. But Karthick tried to lighten her mood ,

" Vandha enaku Enna kedaikum ?" He asked . Shakthi immediately laughed and and whined,

"Karthickeyy!!"

"Karthickeyyyy!!!" He immitated like her and asked,

" Sollu ! vandha ! enaku Enna kedaikum?"

" Enna venumnalu kedaikum" she answered with smile showing her dimple on her face. If he was there ,he definitely would have kissed in her dimple.

" Enna venumnalum kedaikuma?" He asked in teasing voice with smirk on his face. At that point shakthi realised there is no point in attempting for a serious conversation in his current mood and she decided to talk later.

" Seri neenga ipdiye dhan pesreenga na neenga varave venam . Ungluku nan andha vishayam sollave illa. Nan phone vekkren "

" Ma iru ma" Karthick tried to stop her. But Shakthi interrupted,

"Kadaisiya kekren Vara mudiyuma mudiyadha?Nalla yosichu badhil sollunga apram romba feel pannuveenga?"

"Nee kooptu nan varama irupena? Enga nu sollu?"

Life Is A Beautiful MessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara