"What do you mean she's knocked out?" I asked Scott, grabbing the collar of his shirt.

My tone and my words made Scott shrink back, but he couldn't get away from me.

"Answer me!" I growled at him.

My Wolf was so close to shifting us back, but I needed to know what this was about.

"What happened to Leila?" I heard Blake's voice behind me.

I ignored him for that moment, and focused my attention back on Scott.

"I'm not sure Alpha. Eric just told me to tell you she's out cold," Scott said, gulping loudly.

I let him go, making him stumble a couple of steps back.

I ran my hands through my hair, thinking of what to do next. I had to take care of Blake and his mate. There was no way I could put it off for later. It would only give Blake time to call for back-up from his pack.

When I turned to face Blake, he was slipping on a pair of jeans followed by a t-shirt.

"Is she okay?" Blake's mate asked, focusing her gaze on me.

"That's none of your business," I snapped at her.

It wasn't just because I didn't want to speak with her. It was mainly because I myself didn't know if Leila was okay.

"I need to go," I said to no one in particular.

My dad walked in right after, wearing a worried expression on his face.

"Leila is-" I started to say but my father interrupted me.

"I heard what happened," he told me.

I didn't appreciate his interruption, but it wasn't the moment to say something about it. All I wanted was to be with Leila and find out what had happened.

"I'm leaving," I told him.

"What happened with Leila?" Blake asked again.

I turned to glare at him. Even though he had found his mate, I didn't like him asking about Leila.

"What do you want me to do?" My father asked me, as he nodded in Blake and his mate's direction.

I looked at my dad for a moment, before focusing my attention on Blake.

I couldn't help but want to beat up the guy. Just moments ago we were about to kill each other. Now, I wasn't so sure.

I wanted to get out of there because I wanted to check on Leila. In that moment, I didn't care what Blake's mate had done or that Blake had defied me in my own territory.

I just wanted to make sure that my mate was safe.

Blake was looking at me intently. I could see in his eyes that he was not going to step down. Whatever I decided- he would respect. It didn't mean he wouldn't fight against it. If I was in his position, I would fight for Leila till death.

"Dylan?" My dad asked.

Blake's mate had a grave expression on her face. For a Rogue, she sure seemed very emotional.

"Let them go," I replied to my dad.

Blake raised an eyebrow and I shook my head at him. If he made any comments about it, I knew my Wolf would want to attack again. It was taking a lot from me just to back down.

The main reason I wasn't fighting any longer was because of Leila.

Not only was she hurt for some reason, but Blake had been right. If I killed the bastard or his mate, Leila would never forgive me.

I knew it would hurt her if Blake and I fought. Hell, I knew she'd be angry at me even if I just hurt the Rogue- just because she was Blake's mate.

With the war about to start between the packs, I didn't need Leila angry with me as well.

"Stay away from my territory and stay away from my mate. I don't want you to talk to her, I don't want you to try and reach her, I don't want you to try and take her. Stay away and we're good," I firmly told Blake.

"You're letting us go?" Blake's mate asked.

"You're letting them go?" My dad asked at the same time.

"It's what Leila would want," I said, looking around at the crown surrounding me.

I gave Blake one last look- nodding at him once. He responded to my nod. I could see the worried expression on his face. I wasn't sure if it was over Leila or because he didn't trust that I was really letting them go.

Whatever it was, I didn't have time to wonder about it.

I had just reached the first floor, when Scott began walking by my side.

"What exactly happened?" I asked him.

I didn't slow down my pace, but Scott was doing a good job at keeping up with me.

"I'm not sure Alpha. Eric didn't say much. He tried to come and get you but the Beta gave strict orders to keep him and the Luna away," Scott replied.

"Jace? Did Jace do this to her?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"I don't know," Scott said, lowering his gaze to the ground.

I narrowed my eyes at him for a moment, before looking ahead.

"If this wasn't an accident, someone's going to pay for this," I told Scott, just before I jumped in the air and shifted into my Wolf.

Comment and vote if you'd like! Thanks for reading!

That's all guys! I hope you enjoyed reading! And if you liked this story , don't hesitate to check out the other story on my profile titled Rogues vs Royalty. I promise it'll be good, could be even better.