"Can I burrow one of these," Liam asked, as he got up from the couch and pulled the sticky shirt away from his chest.

"Go to the laundry room. There should be clean shirts inside the dryer," I told him.

"You mind if I mess with Dylan for a bit when he gets here, since I'll be wearing his shirt?" Liam asked with a smirk.

I gave him a flat look, not finding his comment funny.

"You better not or I'll consider Eric's proposition about kicking you out," I joked.

Liam only laughed at me, and made his way to the laundry room. I didn't understand why he took the spoon and peanut butter with him.

"I think the Alpha knows," Eric whispered once Liam was gone.

"Knows what?" I asked him, feeling confused with his words and the way he kept looking around.

"I think the Alpha knows you talked to the pack doctor and that you're taking birth control," Eric said, giving me a pointed look.

"Eric!" I snapped.

'Mind link,' I told him, pointing my index finger to my forehead.

'You said he's been acting weird, and I think so too. That doctor is scared sh!tless of the Alpha. I'm pretty sure if he pressed, the doctor told him everything,' Eric explained.

I remained quiet, thinking over his words.

"Why would Dylan even ask about that?" I asked out loud.

"Why would I ask about what?" Dylan's deep voice made me jump.

I was deep in thought with Eric's words, I hadn't heard Dylan arrive.

"You're late," I stated, changing the subject.

There was a tray with snacks in the coffee table, which Liam, Eric, and I had been eating.

"I got caught up," Dylan distractedly replied.

I raised an eyebrow at him suspiciously, waiting for him to continue. When he didn't, I knew he wouldn't tell me what exactly he "got caught up" with.

Liam walked into the living room wearing one of Dylan's white undershirts.

We all turned to stare at him when he stepped inside. He was smirking, and I rolled my eyes because I knew he was trying to see if he could get a rise out of Dylan.

Dylan cocked an eyebrow, and turned to look at me. He didn't say anything but from his expression, I knew he wanted me to explain why Liam was wearing one of his shirts.

"You could've at least told me you'd be running late," I unintentionally snapped at him.

Liam and Eric were both silent, simply watching the interaction between Dylan and me.

"You two are dismissed," Dylan said, nodding at them.

'Good luck,' Eric said to me through our mind link before leaving.

Liam just smirked, which I noticed was something usual from him.

"Leila," Liam said, before walking out.

"What have you been up to?" Dylan asked, looking at the table with food and the pillows that were scattered in the ground.

The TV was on, but it was muted.

"Is something wrong?" I asked him.

I had lost count of how many times I'd asked Dylan that same thing in the last couple of days.