Before she found out that Eric had woken up, she'd been acting strange. Leila was usually one to protest about things. If she didn't like something, I was sure to hear about it- loud and clear.

Ever since we got back- after I'd taken care of Nicolas- she'd been on the quiet side.

It wasn't something I was used to and my Wolf didn't like it any better.

"Tired? I guess I could use a nap," Leila said.

For some reason, she began smiling at me with that teasing look she usually had when she was up to no good.

I wasn't sure if she realized it. Usually, her blue eyes would swirl with tinges of black in them. Her Wolf making an appearance was a sign that something was up.

We had just entered the room when Leila wrapped her arms around my neck.

I couldn't complain. I swiftly wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed her body flush against mine.

Maybe all Leila needed was to know Eric was safe for her mood to be back. Everything was fine now, for the most part.

"I'm sorry about earlier," she said, nuzzling her nose on my shirt covered chest.

"Which part? Running away, covering for Liam, getting yourself in danger, or teasing me?" I asked her, smirking.

She knew I was playing, the roll of her eyes saying that much.

"Maybe I have a lot to apologize for," she said, stretching up to reach my lips.

I raised her from the ground, carrying her weight in my arms.

"This is a good way to make up for it," I said, as she brushed her lips against mine.

I cautiously walked us over to the bed, giving her the option of stopping me. She had pushed me away before.

I wasn't sure it was because she wasn't ready yet, after what happened... or if she was just doing it to punish me.

And damn was Leila good at punishing me if she didn't get her away or if she was mad at me. She knew how to trap my Wolf and me.

I laid her down on the bed, getting myself between her legs. I almost expected her to protest. A low growl rumbled in my chest in anticipation of what I'd be doing to her next.

Leila chuckled, running her hands through my hair.

After the awful days we'd been having- I treasured each of her smiles, her chuckles, her laughs, or giggles.

I wanted to give her the world, and now that Nicolas was gone- I'd be doing just that. She didn't have anything to fear anymore. For once, things were right.

My lips had been exploring her neck where I'd marked her. I was too distracted with my thoughts and with tasting my mate's skin.

Leila was squirming under me, but her eyes remained closed.

"Let me," she told me, as she pushed on my chest.

I grinned at her, and switched us so that I was on my back and she was straddling my waist.

"Earlier, when you chained me up," she whispered in my ear, biting my earlobe playfully.

I closed my eyes, enjoying her lips on me while I ran my hands slowly up and down her thighs.

"You deserved that for running away. I should've locked you up sooner. Maybe you wouldn't get into so much trouble," I told her, but my voice carried no authority.

I was enjoying her biting and sucking on my neck too much.

"It made me wonder," Leila continued.

I chuckled breathily when I felt her hips started moving over me. From her movements, I could pretty much guess where she was getting at.

"Maybe you'll like it too," Leila said, quickly pulling away from me and down to my legs.

I opened my eyes just in time to see her swiftly wrap the cuff around my ankle.

I was about to pull my leg away, but Leila was faster and she clicked it shut.

"This is your idea of fun?" I asked her, propping my knee up.

I could feel the cold metal against the skin around my ankle.

"Hmm... Yes. Maybe I'll go downstairs and make some phone calls," Leila shrugged, getting up from the bed and away from me.

That had been what I'd told her earlier, after I locked her up.

Although, she had actually seduced me and left me hanging right after I chained her up. I didn't think I'd be able to do that to Leila. Even if I did- there was no way I'd be able to stop or pull away from her.

"Who are you going to call?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

I was impressed that she'd managed to lock me up, but it wasn't news that Leila could distract me.

"I don't know, maybe Blake?" She asked.

Her words automatically made me growl.

"You are a bad Wolf," she said, pointing at me disapprovingly, while attempting not to laugh.

"Leila, I'm not a dog," I flatly told her.

She laughed, shrugged, and made her way to the door.

Her step had an excited bounce to it.

"You're leaving me here?" I asked her, feeling the frown in my face.

She only grinned at me, before walking out the door.

I kept thinking back to her words. Was she actually going to call Blake? I growled at that.

That Wolf was interested in what was mine, I just knew that.

It wasn't hard to break through the chains.

I got up from the bed. One pull and the links of the chain fell apart. Most of them scattered around the area, since I'd pulled with more force than necessary.

"Leila!" My Wolf growled her name, with the full authority of an Alpha.

Comment and vote if you'd like! Thanks!